The Fisher National Bank opened for business November 18, 1955 at a small office in downtown Fisher, IL. With numerous additions and renovations, this facility served our needs very nicely over the years. In the late 1990s, due to steady growth and the loyalty of our many clients, the board realized it was time to make another investment in the community. We purchased property at the corner of Third St. and Route 136 and started making plans to build a new facility.
On September 25, 2000, we opened for business in our new 4000 sq ft facility at 102 E. Division, Fisher, IL. Two years later, on October 7, 2002, we opened our first branch inside a convenience store at 1005 Purnell Drive, Mahomet, IL. We quickly outgrew our space there and in late 2005, purchased property in Mahomet to build a full service branch facility.