Invacare home hospital bed, semi electric frame with full size rails. 36X80, good condition. $300. 217-759-7113.
INVITATION TO BID
City of Champaign
102 North Neil St.
Champaign IL 61820
Sealed bids for the following project are sought:
Asphalt Emulsion Storage Tank Project Number: 61-0000-04030-0000-840 Bid Number:16/17-27
Bids will be received at the office of the City Clerk of the City of Champaign at 102 North Neil Street, Champaign, IL 61820, until 12:00 pm prevailing time on March 7, 2017 and publicly opened and read aloud at 1 pm prevailing time on March 7, 2017 in the City of Champaign's Council Chambers, 102 N. Neil Street, Champaign, IL 61820.
Bid documents for this project may be examined at the following location:
BLDD Architects, Inc.
17 East Taylor St.
Champaign IL 61820
The project is generally described as follows:
This project consists of the procurement and installation of an asphalt emulsion storage tank to be located at the Ppublic Works Department's facility. Work will also include the construction of a concrete wall containment system.
Bid documents are available online at the City of Champaign website: http://ci.champaign.il.us/rfp.
Each bid shall be accompanied by an acceptable form of Bid Guaranty in an amount equal to at least TEN PERCENT (10%) as a guarantee that if the bid is accepted, the bidder will execute the contract and all other Contract Documents and file acceptable contract bond and proof of insurance within (14) days after the award of the contract and prior to commencement of work.
The City of Champaign, Illinois, reserves the right to reject any or all bids or portions thereof and to waive any formality or technicality in any bids in the interest of the city. The criteria for selection of the lowest responsible bidder are set forth in Section 12.5-38 of the Champaign Municipal Code, 1985, as amended and the bid documents.
The contractor shall comply with the Illinois Prevailing wage Act, the Veteran's Preference Act, the Employment of Illinois Worker's on Public Works Act, the City's Equal Opportunity in Purchasing Ordinance and the Illinois Human Rights Act.
If federal funds are used to finance this project, the contractor shall comply with the Davis-Bacon Act.
City of Champaign
Large 2 bedroom
Large 2 bedroom apartments, Keystone Apartments, Rantoul. $450 per month, call about move-in specials. Broker Owned. 217-841-7048.
MANUFACTURED HOMES 2, 3, & 4 BR Homes available,
IF YOU HAVE THE WILL TO OWN
A NEW OR PRE-OWNED
MANUFACTURE HOME, WE HAVE THE WAY TO HELP ANYONE.
Private yard, Concrete Streets, Lake Of The Woods
Golf & Fishing,
Award Winning Schools,
217-586-4937 or 202-2296
Notice is hereby given that on or after March 21, 2017 the following vehicle will be sold by Don's 24 Hour Towing P.O Box 6802, Champaign, IL 61826 to enforce a lien existing under Illinois law for labor, services, skill expended for repairs/ storage at the request of the owner pursuant to Chapter 770 ILCS 50/3. Location of sale 1207 N. Harris Ave. Champaign, IL 61820
2001 OLDSMOBILE AURORA
Mobile Homes For Rent
2 and 3-BR Homes in Beautiful Park. On-Site Management and
Maintentance. Pets Welcome. (217) 893-8414
Mobile Homes For Sale
Move-In Ready and Fixer Uppers
Available. Beautiful Park, On-Site Management. Prices Start at $500. (217) 893-8414
Mrs. Clean now accepting homes/offices & window cleaning. Deals on janitorial equip. 217-446-2413
Notice to Bidders
Fleet Vehicle Disposition
The Housing Authority of Champaign County is inviting Sealed Bids for the sale of fleet vehicles. Vehicles being offered are three 2008 Ford F 150 4WD extended cab, one 2008 Ford F 250 4WD regular cab with utility bed and lift, one 2006 GMC 2500 4WD regular cab and two 2008 Chevrolet Impala.
Separate sealed bids will be received by the Housing Authority of Champaign County at 205 W. Park Avenue, Champaign, IL 61820 until 2:00 p.m. local time on February 28, 2017 at which time the bids will be publicly opened and read aloud.
The Bidding Documents are available on line in PDF format at
www.hacc.net under "public notice", at the offices of the Housing Authority of Champaign County, 205 W Park Ave, Champaign, IL 61820 during normal business hours or by calling 217-378-7100x5013.
Vehicles can be viewed at 302 S. Second St. Champaign, IL in the parking lot of the Skelton Place Building and at 108 W Washington in the parking lot of the Washington Square building. Sales are as is condition.
HOUSING AUTHORITY OF CHAMPAIGN COUNTY
By: Edward Bland
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
Parkland College will receive sealed bids for:
TITLE: Parkland College 2017 Campus Site Improvements
LOCATION: 2400 West Bradley Avenue, Champaign, Illinois, 61821
LOCAL AGENCY: Parkland College District 505
COUNTY: Champaign County
This project consists of site improvements for the reconstruction of walkways, building entrances, and roadway entrances at the M and P Wing site area, the milling and resurfacing of the Perimeter Road at the southeast quadrant of the campus, and the reconstruction of pavement at the Bradley Entrance. The work includes demolition of pavement, sidewalks, median, curb and gutter, asphalt surface removal, site lighting, and other miscellaneous items; constructing new hot-mix asphalt pavement, concrete pavement, concrete sidewalks, concrete curb and gutter, concrete median, drainage structures, storm sewers, site grading, fire hydrants, pavement markings, lighting and electrical, and other miscellaneous items.
Bids will be opened, publicly read, and tabulated on Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. prevailing time at:
CLARK DIETZ, INC.
125 WEST CHURCH STREET
CHAMPAIGN, ILLINOIS 61820
No information regarding the recommendation to the Board of Trustees will be released until after the Board of Trustees meet on Wednesday, April 19, 2017.
A. Bid Documents: The bid documents include, but are not limited to, the Notice to Bidders, bid forms, the project manual (including supplementary conditions, schedules and tables, and specifications), drawings and addenda.
B. Procurement: The Plans and Specifications were prepared by Clark Dietz, Inc., 125 West Church Street, Champaign, Illinois, 61820, and designated as “PARKLAND COLLEGE 2017 CAMPUS SITE IMPROVEMENTS”. For a nonrefundable fee of $25.00, prospective bidders may obtain bid documents on Clark Dietz’s website at www.clarkdietz.com. Access the documents by clicking on the “Bidding Documents” icon located at the top right corner of the page, then selecting “Browse Projects” to find the “PARKLAND COLLEGE 2017 CAMPUS SITE IMPROVEMENTS (Quest Project #4821270)” bid documents. Click on the project title, you will be directed to a web page where the bid documents can be downloaded. The plan drawing size are 22” x 34”. The bidding services are provided by QuestCDN.com where you can complete a free membership registration to Quest. Please contact Clark Dietz, Inc. at (217) 373-8900 if you have any questions regarding the registration or the downloading process.
C. Examination: The bidding documents may be examined at the Engineer’s office at Clark Dietz, Inc., 125 West Church Street, Champaign, Illinois 61820.
A pre-bidding meeting will be conducted on Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 1:30 p.m. prevailing time at:
2400 WEST BRADLEY AVENUE
CHAMPAIGN, ILLINOIS, 61821
INFORMATION TO BIDDERS:
1. All Contractors and Subcontractors must be prequalified with the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) or the Capital Development Board (CDB) to perform the type and magnitude of construction work specified herein. Verification of prequalification may be requested by the Engineer.
2. All Contractors and Subcontractors are required to pay prevailing wages as determined by the Illinois Department of Labor.
3. Consistent with the Business Enterprise for Minorities, Females, and Persons with Disabilities Act, 30 ILCS 575/0.01, et seq. (the “Act”), it is the policy of Parkland College to foster and encourage the continued economic development of minority owned businesses, female owned businesses, and businesses owned by a person with a disability.
No MBE/FBE goals have been established for this project. However, bidders are encouraged to use MBE/FBE subcontractors and suppliers in performing the work.
4. BASIS OF CONTRACT AWARD:
The Board of Trustees of Parkland College intent is to award this contract to a single responsible bidder on the basis of the lowest bid. Parkland College reserves the right to accept any bid, reject any or all bids, or waive any technicalities in the award of this contract.
5. All proposals must be accompanied by a proposal guaranty as provided in the IDOT Bureau of Local Roads and Streets Check Sheet LRS6 “Special Provision for Bidding Requirements and Conditions for Contract Proposal” contained in the “Supplemental Specifications and Recurring Special Provisions”.
6. Bidders need not return the entire Project Manual when bids are submitted unless otherwise required. Portions of the Project Manual that must be returned include the following:
Project Manual Cover
Notice to Bidders (Section 00100)
Proposal (Section 00300)
Schedule of Prices (Section 00301)
Signatures (Section 00302)
Proposal Bid Bond (Section 00303)
Parkland College - Business Enterprise Status (Section 00304)
7. The quantities appearing in the bid schedule are approximate and are prepared for the comparison of bids. Payment to the Contractor will be made only for the actual quantities of work performed and accepted or materials furnished according to the contract. The scheduled quantities of work to be done and materials to be furnished may be increased, decreased or omitted as herein provided.
8. Submission of a bid shall be conclusive assurance and warranty the bidder has examined the plans and understands all requirements for the performance of work. The bidder will be responsible for all errors in the proposal resulting from failure or neglect to conduct an in depth examination. The Awarding Authority will, in no case be responsible for any costs, expenses, losses or changes in anticipated profits resulting from such failure or neglect of the bidder.
9. The bidder shall take no advantage of any error or omission in the proposal and advertised contract.
10. Sealed envelope for proposal shall be marked to clearly indicate its contents. When sent by mail, the sealed proposal shall be addressed to the Awarding Authority at the address and in care of the official in whose office the bids are to be received. All proposals shall be filed prior to the time and at the place specified in the Notice to Bidders. Proposals received after the time specified will be returned to the bidder unopened.
11. Permission will be given to a bidder to withdraw a proposal if the bidder makes the request in writing or in person before the time for opening proposals.