MOVING: Quality furniture, reasonable prices. La-Z-Boy leather recliner, futon, trundle-bed, custom bookcases, computer desk, leather desk chairs, more. ALL SOLD
Nice farmhouse for rent. 5-½ miles southeast of Homer. Call 217-369-3092 or 217-304-1984.
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE SIXTH JUDICIAL
CIRCUIT CHAMPAIGN COUNTY, ILLINOIS
IN RE: THE MATTER OF JAMES L. CARTER, Petitioner, Case No. 16-F-140 v. SHAUNDREVERA D.CASTON, Respondent.
NOTICE BY PUBLICATION
Notice is given you, SHAUNDREVERA D. CASTON, Respondent, that this cause has been commenced against you in this Court asking for allocation of parental responsibilities: significant decision-making and parenting time; and other relief.
Unless you file your response or otherwise file your appearance in this cause in the office of the Circuit Clerk of Champaign County, 101 East Main Street, Urbana, Illinois, 61801, on or before August 1, 2016, an Allocation Judgment as to Parental Responsibilities: Significant Decision-Making and Parenting Time may be entered and other relief may be granted as prayed for in Petitioner’s Petition for Allocation of Parental Responsibilities: Significant Decision-Making and Parenting Time.
Katie M. Blakeman
Date July 19, 2016
Sami L. Anderson
Attorney for Petitioner: James L. Carter
ARDC No. 6292285
301 North Neil Street Suite 428
Champaign, IL 61820
Notice is hereby given that the Community Unit School District #7 budget for the 2016-2017 school year will be on display for 30 days in the office of the Superintendent. The Superintendent’s office is located at the Administrative Center at 1121 CR 800 N Tolono, Illinois, 61880. The budget will be on display from 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday; August 19, 2016 until September 21, 2016. A budget hearing will be held at 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, September 21, 2016, the regular board of education meeting will immediately follow the budget hearing at the administrative center.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN by the BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT NO. 505 (PARKLAND COLLEGE) COUNTIES OF CHAMPAIGN, COLES, DEWITT, DOUGLAS, EDGAR, FORD, IROQUOIS, LIVINGSTON, MCLEAN, MOULTRIE, PIATT, VERMILION AND STATE OF ILLINOIS, that a tentative budget for said Community College District for the fiscal year beginning July 1, 2016, will be on file and conveniently available to public inspection during regular business hours at Room A-108 on the College Campus, 2400 West Bradley Avenue, City of Champaign, Illinois, from and after 12:00 Noon on the 1st day of August, 2016.
NOTICE IS FURTHER HEREBY GIVEN that a public hearing on said budget will be held at 7:00 P.M. on the 21st day of September 2016 at the Parkland College Campus, Student Union, Room U 325, 2400 West Bradley Avenue, Champaign, Illinois.
Dated this 28th day of July, 2016
BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT NO. 505 (PARKLAND COLLEGE) COUNTIES OF CHAMPAIGN, COLES, DEWITT, DOUGLAS, EDGAR, FORD, IROQUOIS, LIVINGSTON, MCLEAN, MOULTRIE, PIATT, VERMILION AND STATE OF ILLINOIS
BY: Jim Ayers, Secretary
Notice to Bidders City of Villa Grove 2016 MFT
Sealed proposals for the furnishing or delivering & installing materials required in the construction/maintenance of the above. Sections will be received and at that time publicly opened and read at the office of the City of Villa Grove at 612 Front Street, Villa Grove, IL 61956 until 10:00 a.m. on August 4, 2016. This section includes A-1 and A-2 seal coat on various roads.
1. Plans and proposal forms will be available electronically by Fehr Graham Engineering & Environmental. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain bid documents.
2. Prequalification is required. The 2 low bidders must file within 24 hours after the letting an “Affidavit of Availability” (Form BC 57), in duplicate, showing all uncompleted contracts awarded to them and all low bids pending award for Federal, State, County, Municipal and private work.
3. The Awarding Authority reserves the right to waive technicalities and to reject any or all proposals as provided in BLRS Special Provision for Bidding Requirements and Conditions for Material Proposals.
4. A proposal guaranty in the proper amount, as specified in BLRS Special Provision for Bidding Requirements and Conditions for Material Proposals, will be required. Bid Bonds will not be allowed as a proposal guaranty.
5. The successful bidder at the time of execution of the contract will not be required to deposit a contract bond for the full amount of the award. When a contract bond is not required, the proposal guaranty check will be held in lieu thereof. Failure on the part of the contractor to deliver the material within the time specified or to do the work specified herein will be considered just cause to forfeit his surety as provided in Article 108.10 of the Standard Specifications.
6 Proposals shall be submitted on forms furnished by the Awarding Authority and shall be enclosed in an envelope endorsed “Material Proposal, Section 16-00000-00-GM”.
NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC
Urbana Township adopted the Prevailing Wage Ordinance on June 14, 2016 as determined by the Illinois Department of Labor. A copy of this ordinance is on file at the Urbana Township Building at 2312 E. Perkins Rd., Urbana, Illinois and may be reviewed by any interested party on request.
Urbana Township Clerk
2 ELECTRIC Wheelchairs Pronto M41, and Pride SOLD; ONE 4-wheeled walker with seat, $25.
Oval mahogany coffee table $25. 2 wire pet keepers: Lg $35 Sm/med $25. Portable gas grill, used very little $30. Area rug 3x5 $20. 217-377-5568
Plush 8x10 mauve carpet
remnant, bound $80.