Notice to Bidders City of Villa Grove 2016 MFT
Sealed proposals for the furnishing or delivering & installing materials required in the construction/maintenance of the above. Sections will be received and at that time publicly opened and read at the office of the City of Villa Grove at 612 Front Street, Villa Grove, IL 61956 until 10:00 a.m. on August 4, 2016. This section includes A-1 and A-2 seal coat on various roads.
1. Plans and proposal forms will be available electronically by Fehr Graham Engineering & Environmental. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain bid documents.
2. Prequalification is required. The 2 low bidders must file within 24 hours after the letting an “Affidavit of Availability” (Form BC 57), in duplicate, showing all uncompleted contracts awarded to them and all low bids pending award for Federal, State, County, Municipal and private work.
3. The Awarding Authority reserves the right to waive technicalities and to reject any or all proposals as provided in BLRS Special Provision for Bidding Requirements and Conditions for Material Proposals.
4. A proposal guaranty in the proper amount, as specified in BLRS Special Provision for Bidding Requirements and Conditions for Material Proposals, will be required. Bid Bonds will not be allowed as a proposal guaranty.
5. The successful bidder at the time of execution of the contract will not be required to deposit a contract bond for the full amount of the award. When a contract bond is not required, the proposal guaranty check will be held in lieu thereof. Failure on the part of the contractor to deliver the material within the time specified or to do the work specified herein will be considered just cause to forfeit his surety as provided in Article 108.10 of the Standard Specifications.
6 Proposals shall be submitted on forms furnished by the Awarding Authority and shall be enclosed in an envelope endorsed “Material Proposal, Section 16-00000-00-GM”.
NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC
Urbana Township adopted the Prevailing Wage Ordinance on June 14, 2016 as determined by the Illinois Department of Labor. A copy of this ordinance is on file at the Urbana Township Building at 2312 E. Perkins Rd., Urbana, Illinois and may be reviewed by any interested party on request.
Urbana Township Clerk
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE SIXTH JUDICIAL
CIRCUIT CHAMPAIGN COUNTY, ILLINOIS
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF: CECIL S.
PLACKETT, Deceased. No. 2016-P-152
NOTICE TO UNKNOWN CREDITORS
Notice is given of the death of CECIL S. PLACKETT and that Letters Testamentary were issued by the Court on June 27, 2016, to Sandra G. Dowler, whose address is 504 East Maple, Tolono, IL 61880, and H. Kent Plackett, whose address is 115 East Daggy, Tolono, IL 61880, and whose attorney is Robert E. Jacobson of Flynn, Palmer, Tague & Jacobson, 402 West Church Street, Champaign, IL 61820.
Claims against the Estate may be filed in the office of the Clerk of the Circuit Court, Champaign County Courthouse, 101 East Main Street, Urbana, IL 61801, or with the representatives, or both, within six (6) months from the date of first publication of this Notice (January 25, 2017). Any claim not filed within that period is barred. Copies of a claim filed with the Clerk must be mailed or delivered to the representatives of the Estate and to the attorneys within ten (10) days after it has been filed.
SANDRA G. DOWLER and H. KENT PLACKETT, Co-
Executors of the ESTATE OF CECIL S. PLACKETT,
Attorney for Representatives:
Robert E. Jacobson
FLYNN, PALMER, TAGUE & JACOBSON
402 West Church Street
Champaign, IL 61820
2 ELECTRIC Wheelchairs Pronto M41, and Pride SOLD; ONE 4-wheeled walker with seat, $25.
Oval mahogany coffee table $25. 2 wire pet keepers: Lg $35 Sm/med $25. Portable gas grill, used very little $30. Area rug 3x5 $20. 217-377-5568
Plush 8x10 mauve carpet
remnant, bound $80.
MON 4PM THUR
TUE NOON FRI
WED 10AM MON
THURS 10AM TUE
FRI 10AM WED
SAT 4 PM WED
SUN 10AM THURS
PLEASE ALLOW 10 DAYS
Email notices to:
Public notice is given that I, Victoria Cheyenne Beres Case 2016MR3 in the Circuit Court of Dewitt County, Illinois, on August 8, 2016 at 11am will change my name to Christian Storm Beres pursuant to the statute in such case made and provided.
Victoria Cheyenne Beres
Public notice is given that I, Darla Jean Deakin will file a Petition in the Circuit Court of Champaign County, Illinois, on August 29, 2016 to change my daughter's name from Lauren Lynn Frye to Lauren Lynn Deakin pursuant to the statute in such case made and provided.
Darla Jean Deakin,
Lauren Lynn Deakin