Browse by Category
Browse Classified Ads
The annual meeting of the Commissioners of Vance-Sidell Drainage District in the Counties of Vermilion and Champaign and the State of Illinois will be held at Commissioner Bryan’s House located at 1112 E. 1150 North Road, Homer, IL 61849, on the 30th day of November, 2014, at 9:00 a.m.
Bruce Bryan, James Allen, and Gary Pridemore, Commissioners
The annual meeting of the Commissioners of Hoopeston Drainage District in the County of Vermilion and the State of Illinois will be held at Commissioner Leemon’s House located at 42274 N. 1300 East Road, Hoopeston, IL 60942, on the 29th day of November, 2014, at 2:00 p.m.
Dean Eisenmann, and Gael Edward Neathery, Jr., Commissioners
Notice of Proposed Changes in Schedule
To Patrons of Utility Services of Illinois, Inc.
UTILITY SERVICES OF ILLINOIS, INC., formerly doing business as:
• APPLE CANYON UTILITY COMPANY
• CAMELOT UTILITIES INC.
• CEDAR BLUFF UTILITIES INC.
• CHARMAR WATER COMPANY
• CHERRY HILL WATER COMPANY
• CLARENDON WATER COMPANY
• DEL MAR WATER COMPANY
• FERSON CREEK UTILITIES COMPANY
• GALENA TERRITORY UTILITIES INC.
• GREAT NORTHERN UTILITIES INC.
• HARBOR RIDGE UTILITIES INC.
• HOLIDAY HILLS UTILITIES INC.
• KILLARNEY WATER COMPANY
• LAKE HOLIDAY UTILITIES CORPORATION
• LAKE MARIAN WATER CORPORATION
• LAKE WILDWOOD UTILITIES CORPORATION
• MEDINA UTILITIES CORPORATION
• NORTHERN HILLS WATER AND SEWER COMPANY
• VALENTINE WATER SERVICE INC.
• WALK UP WOODS WATER COMPANY
• WESTLAKE UTILITIES INC.
• WHISPERING HILLS WATER COMPANY
• WILDWOOD WATER SERVICE COMPANY
hereby gives notice to the public that it has filed with the Illinois Commerce Commission a proposed change in rates for water and sewer service in the service territories in Illinois previously served by the utilities named above and that said changes involve an increase to the current base facility charges, commodity charges and miscellaneous fees.
A copy of the proposed change in schedules may be inspected by any interested party at the offices of the Company located at 2335 Sanders Road, Northbrook, Illinois 60062.
Customers should be advised that the Commission may alter or amend the rates or conditions of service after hearings held pursuant to 83 Ill. Adm. Code 200 and may increase or decrease individual rate in amounts other than those requested by the Company.
All parties interested in this matter may obtain information with respect thereto either directly from this Company or by addressing the Secretary of the Illinois Commerce Commission at 527 East Capitol Avenue, Springfield, Illinois 62706.
Utility Services of Illinois, Inc.
By: Steven M. Lubertozzi