NOTICE TO BIDDERS
Sealed proposals for the furnishing or delivering & installing materials required in the construction of 1st Street Sidewalk Improvements will be received and at that time publicly opened and read at the office of Village Clerk, Village Hall, 500 E 2nd St until 10:00 AM on June 13, 2016
1. Plans and proposal forms will be available in the office of Phoenix Consulting Engineers, 421 E Main Street, Mahomet IL, 217-586-1803
2. The Awarding Authority reserves the right to waive technicalities and to reject any or all proposals as provided in BLRS Special Provision for Bidding Requirements and Conditions for Material Proposals.
3. A proposal guaranty in the proper amount, as specified in BLRS Special Provision for Bidding Requirements and Conditions for Material Proposals, will be required. Bid Bonds will be allowed as a proposal guaranty.
4. The successful bidder at the time of execution of the contract will not be required to deposit a contract bond for the full amount of the award. When a contract bond is not required, the proposal guaranty check will be held in lieu thereof. Failure on the part of the contractor to deliver the material within the time specified or to do the work specified herein will be considered just cause to forfeit his surety as provided in Article 108.10 of the Standard Specifications.
5. Proposals shall be submitted on forms furnished by the Awarding Authority and shall be enclosed in an envelope endorsed “Sidewalk Proposal Proposal”.
By Order of the Village of Homer 05/18/2016 Clerk
Old piano with bench, exterior in fine condition. $200 obo. 344-4564
Pellet/Corn Burner w/exhaust piping & 5 full bags pellets. $650. 309-722-9209 or 309-825-1636
Pride lift chair, blue,
excellent, works perfectly. $350 obo. 372-0255.
Pride Lift Chair – Light brown, never used. Org. $1,218. Asking $700. SOLD!!!
SATURDAY, JUNE 4, 2016 AT 9:30 A.M.
Real Estate/Personal Property Auction
18.67 +/- Acres, Champaign County, Excellent Hunting
Located at 3126 CR 2725 E, Penfield, IL 61862
SELLING AT 11:00 a.m. 18.67 +/- acres of predominately Timber ground, Abundant wildlife and Former Tillable Acreage. Improvements include a 1460 sq. ft. 3 bd. home, 2 car unattached garage, Tool Shed and other outbuildings.
OPEN HOUSE: SUNDAY MAY 22, 1 pm- 3pm
ABBR. LEGAL DESC.: A part of N ½ S ½ Sect. 28, T22N. R11E-14W
SELLING AT 9:30 a.m. Antique tractor, implements, Farm Primitives, Antiques, Collectables, Tools, Household items & lawn and garden items. For complete sale bill and pics go to Gordyvilleusa.com or AuctionZip.com #10026.
TERMS: Cash or check. Registration required with proper ID for buyer
MON 4PM THUR
TUE NOON FRI
WED 10AM MON
THURS 10AM TUE
FRI 10AM WED
SAT 4 PM WED
SUN 10AM THURS
PLEASE ALLOW 10 DAYS
Email notices to:
Quality Home Maintenance
30+ years experience
QUEEN ELEC. BED Many settings, like new. $600. 356-3833, 377-1007
QUIET 3 BR, 2 FULL BA, CONDO, Vaulted ceiling,
Appls + washer/dryer,
2 car garage, no pets,
Savoy location, $1,095.