State of Minnesota District Court
St. Louis County Judicial District:Sixth
Court File Number: 69DU-JV-15-942
In the Matter of the Welfare of the Child(ren) of:
Summons and Notice
Termination of Parental Rights Matter
Shanni Lametrius Johns
X Parent Legal Custodian
Corey Andreas Bryan James Sr.
X Parent Legal Custodian
NOTICE TO: Shanni Lametrius Johns, above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s).
1. A Termination of Parental Rights Petition has been filed in the Office of the Clerk of Juvenile Court located at St. Louis County District Court, 100 N. 5th Ave. West, Duluth, Minnesota, alleging that parental rights of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) to the child(ren) named in the petition should be permanently severed.
2. Notice is hereby given that the matter of said Termination of Parental Rights Petition will be called for hearing before the Juvenile Court located at St. Louis County District Court, Juvenile Courtroom, Third Floor, 100 N. 5th Ave. West, Duluth, Minnesota, on March 30, 2016 at 2:00 PM or as soon after as the Matter can be heard.
3. YOU ARE ORDERED to appear before the Juvenile Court at the scheduled time and date.
4. You have a right to be represented by counsel.
5. If you fail to appear at the hearing, the Court may still conduct the hearing and grant appropriate relief, including permanently severing the parental rights of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) and taking permanent custody of the child/ren named in the Petition.
WITNESS, the Honorable Dale O. Harris
Judge of District Court
BY: Rebecca Anderson, Deputy
STORAGE UNIT FORECLOSURE
AUCTION. SAT, FEB. 20TH 9:AM
Furniture, TV, bikes, toys,
drum set & much more.
STEVE EICHELBERGER STORAGE,
762 Cty Rd 3300 N Dewey, IL.
217-897-6328 or 841-4293
Table & chairs $40, enter-
tainment center $30, coffee
table & end table $50, full
size bed $75. 217-904-2375, 217-550-9466
The Champaign County Regional Planning Commission (CCRPC) will host two COMMUNITY MEETING/OPEN HOUSE opportunities for Wilber Heights Subdivision residents to review concept-level recommended drainage improvements in the Wilber Heights area, concept-level recommended Wilber Avenue improvements, and potential strategies regarding funding the improvements.
Saturday, February 20, 2016
Noon - 1:30 pm
Tuesday, February 23, 2016
6:30 pm - 8 pm
Eastern Prairie FPD Station
424 Wilber Avenue
Each Community Meeting/Open House is open to the public. To request special accommodations, please contact Debbie Peterik, CCRPC Secretary at (217) 328-3313. www.ccrpc.org
The Housing Authority of Vermilion County of Illinois is soliciting sealed bids for Pest Control service at all of its developments in Vermilion County FFY 2016. Copy of the Bid specifications may be obtained from the office at 601 S. Chicago St. Rossville, IL 60963. Phone: 217-748-6812, 8-4 Monday-Friday. Sealed bids will be received no later than 2:00 p.m. on March 11, 2016. Attn: Michael.
The Housing Authority of Vermilion County of Illinois is soliciting sealed bids for Lawn Mowing service at seven of its developments in Vermilion County FFY 2016. Copy of the Bid specifications may be obtained from the office at 601 S. Chicago St. Rossville, IL 60963. Phone: 217-748-6812, 8-4 Monday-Friday. Sealed bids will be received no later than 2:00 p.m. on March 11, 2016. Attn: Michael.
1707 Tara, Ch. $915/mo net
3 bdr/ 1 ba. 2 car garage,
fenced yd. Available Immediately
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS
The Urbana Park District will accept sealed bids for Portable Toilet Service until the hour of 11:00 a.m., prevailing time, March 1, 2016 at the Urbana Park District Planning and Operations Office, 1011 E Kerr, Urbana, Illinois 61802. Specifications are available at the above address. The Urbana Park District reserves the right to reject any or all bids and waive technicalities and irregularities. Bids will be accepted in strict accordance with instructions to bidders in the Specifications. All Contracts for the Construction of Public Works are subject to the Illinois Prevailing Wage Act (820 ILCS 130/1-12).
Whirlpool gas dryer $150. 35 Louis L'mour books $50. 36” mini-fridge $30. Under $25: IBM typewriter, rug shampooer, trolling motor, 1500w heater, scroll saw, house jacks. Call 217-979-2163.
3 hydraulic trim saws &
misc. tree safety