IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE SIXTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT
CHAMPAIGN COUNTY, ILLINOIS
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF: 16-P-111 BOBBY L. LANCE,
PUBLICATION - CLAIMS
Notice is given of the death of BOBBY L. LANCE. Letters of office were issued on May 3, 2016 to WILLIAM M. MCDANIEL, 529 Will Street, Mahomet, Illinois 61853, as Independent Executor whose attorney of record is Brooke Didier Starks, MEYER CAPEL, a Professional Corporation, 306 West Church, Champaign, Illinois 61820.
Claims against the estate may be filed in the office of the Clerk of the Circuit Court, Probate Division, Champaign County Courthouse, 101 East Main Street, Urbana, Illinois, 61801, or with the representative, or both, within six months from the date of the first publication of this notice and any claim not filed within that period is barred. Copies of a claim filed with the Clerk must be mailed or delivered to the representative and to the attorney within ten (10) days after it has been filed.
WILLIAM M. MCDANIEL
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF CHAMPAIGN COUNTY, ILLINOIS IN PROBATE
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF ESTATE NO. JULIUS M. GEHRT, JR., Deceased. 16-P-124
NOTICE OF DEATH AND CLAIM PERIOD
Notice is given of the death of JULIUS M. GEHRT, JR. Letters of office as Independent co-Executors were issued on May 19, 2016, to DEAN ALAN GEHRT, 107 East North, Gifford, Illinois 61847, whose attorney is John T. Phipps of John T. Phipps Law Offices, P.C., 44 E. Main Street, P. O. Box 1220, Champaign, Illinois 61824-1220 and SANDRA KAY GEHRT, 218 South New Street, Gifford, Illinois 61847, whose attorney is Glenn A. Stanko of O’Bryne, Stanko, Keply & Jefferson, P.C., 201 West Springfield Avenue, Suite 1012, P. O. Box 800, Champaign, Illinois 61824-0800.
Claims against the estate may be filed in the office of the Clerk of the Circuit Court, Champaign County Courthouse, 101 East Main Street, Urbana, Illinois, 61801, or with the representative, or both, within six months from May 27, 2016, the first date of publication of this notice, and any claim not filed on or before that date is barred. Copies of a claim filed with the clerk must be mailed or delivered to the representative and to the attorney within ten days after it has been filed.
DEAN ALAN GEHRT
John T. Phipps
John T. Phipps Law
44 E. Main Street
Post Office Box 1220
Champaign, Illinois 61824-1220
(217) 359-2929 telephone
SANDRA KAY GEHRT
Glenn A. Stanko
O'Byrne, Stanko, Keply & Jefferson, P.C.
201 West Springfield Avenue, Suite 1012
P. O. Box 800
Champaign, Illinois 61824-0800
(217) 352-7661 telephone
NOTICE OF PUBLIC SALE
Pursuant to ILCS 95/4, "Self Service Facility Act", a public auction to satisfy the lien of Campo Storage Units, 205 N. Maple, Urbana, Illinois, 61801,shall be held at 205 N. Maple St., at the facilities of the owner on Saturday, June 18, 2016, at 10:00 a.m. Telephone number of the facility is 217/369-2643.
Property to be sold: entire contents of Unit #8 owned by Gene Grasse. Property will be sold to the highest bidder for cash.
All purchases are sold "as is" and must be removed within 48 hours of the sale.
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
Sealed proposals for the furnishing or delivering & installing materials required in the construction of 1st Street Sidewalk Improvements will be received and at that time publicly opened and read at the office of Village Clerk, Village Hall, 500 E 2nd St until 10:00 AM on June 13, 2016
1. Plans and proposal forms will be available in the office of Phoenix Consulting Engineers, 421 E Main Street, Mahomet IL, 217-586-1803
2. The Awarding Authority reserves the right to waive technicalities and to reject any or all proposals as provided in BLRS Special Provision for Bidding Requirements and Conditions for Material Proposals.
3. A proposal guaranty in the proper amount, as specified in BLRS Special Provision for Bidding Requirements and Conditions for Material Proposals, will be required. Bid Bonds will be allowed as a proposal guaranty.
4. The successful bidder at the time of execution of the contract will not be required to deposit a contract bond for the full amount of the award. When a contract bond is not required, the proposal guaranty check will be held in lieu thereof. Failure on the part of the contractor to deliver the material within the time specified or to do the work specified herein will be considered just cause to forfeit his surety as provided in Article 108.10 of the Standard Specifications.
5. Proposals shall be submitted on forms furnished by the Awarding Authority and shall be enclosed in an envelope endorsed “Sidewalk Proposal Proposal”.
By Order of the Village of Homer 05/18/2016 Clerk
Old piano with bench, exterior in fine condition. $200 obo. 344-4564
Pellet/Corn Burner w/exhaust piping & 5 full bags pellets. $650. 309-722-9209 or 309-825-1636
Pride Lift Chair – Light brown, never used. Org. $1,218. Asking $700. SOLD!!!
Pride lift chair, blue,
excellent, works perfectly. $350 obo. 372-0255.
MON 4PM THUR
TUE NOON FRI
WED 10AM MON
THURS 10AM TUE
FRI 10AM WED
SAT 4 PM WED
SUN 10AM THURS
PLEASE ALLOW 10 DAYS
Email notices to:
Quality Home Maintenance
30+ years experience