NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Notice is given that a meeting of the Board of Trustees of ROLLING ACRES FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT will be held at the Curtis Road Church of God at 2604 Curtis Rd., Champaign, Illinois at 6:30 P.M. (C.D.T.) on Wednesday, August 31, 2016. The regular business meeting of the Board will be held at said time and the Trustees will consider passage of the proposed Annual Budget and Appropriation Ordinance (Ordinance No. 100) of the Rolling Acres Fire Protection District, said proposed Budget and Appropriation Ordinance being for the fiscal year of the District beginning May 1, 2016. A copy of the proposed Annual Budget and Appropriation Ordinance (Ordinance No. 100) is available for inspection at the Curtis Road Church of God at 2604 Curtis Rd., Champaign, Illinois for all residents residing within the District and for all other interested persons at convenient times.
Dated: July 28, 2016
BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF
ROLLING ACRES FIRE
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN by the BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT NO. 505 (PARKLAND COLLEGE) COUNTIES OF CHAMPAIGN, COLES, DEWITT, DOUGLAS, EDGAR, FORD, IROQUOIS, LIVINGSTON, MCLEAN, MOULTRIE, PIATT, VERMILION AND STATE OF ILLINOIS, that a tentative budget for said Community College District for the fiscal year beginning July 1, 2016, will be on file and conveniently available to public inspection during regular business hours at Room A-108 on the College Campus, 2400 West Bradley Avenue, City of Champaign, Illinois, from and after 12:00 Noon on the 1st day of August, 2016.
NOTICE IS FURTHER HEREBY GIVEN that a public hearing on said budget will be held at 7:00 P.M. on the 21st day of September 2016 at the Parkland College Campus, Student Union, Room U 325, 2400 West Bradley Avenue, Champaign, Illinois.
Dated this 28th day of July, 2016
BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT NO. 505 (PARKLAND COLLEGE) COUNTIES OF CHAMPAIGN, COLES, DEWITT, DOUGLAS, EDGAR, FORD, IROQUOIS, LIVINGSTON, MCLEAN, MOULTRIE, PIATT, VERMILION AND STATE OF ILLINOIS
BY: Jim Ayers, Secretary
Notice to Bidders City of Villa Grove 2016 MFT
Sealed proposals for the furnishing or delivering & installing materials required in the construction/maintenance of the above. Sections will be received and at that time publicly opened and read at the office of the City of Villa Grove at 612 Front Street, Villa Grove, IL 61956 until 10:00 a.m. on August 4, 2016. This section includes A-1 and A-2 seal coat on various roads.
1. Plans and proposal forms will be available electronically by Fehr Graham Engineering & Environmental. Email email@example.com to obtain bid documents.
2. Prequalification is required. The 2 low bidders must file within 24 hours after the letting an “Affidavit of Availability” (Form BC 57), in duplicate, showing all uncompleted contracts awarded to them and all low bids pending award for Federal, State, County, Municipal and private work.
3. The Awarding Authority reserves the right to waive technicalities and to reject any or all proposals as provided in BLRS Special Provision for Bidding Requirements and Conditions for Material Proposals.
4. A proposal guaranty in the proper amount, as specified in BLRS Special Provision for Bidding Requirements and Conditions for Material Proposals, will be required. Bid Bonds will not be allowed as a proposal guaranty.
5. The successful bidder at the time of execution of the contract will not be required to deposit a contract bond for the full amount of the award. When a contract bond is not required, the proposal guaranty check will be held in lieu thereof. Failure on the part of the contractor to deliver the material within the time specified or to do the work specified herein will be considered just cause to forfeit his surety as provided in Article 108.10 of the Standard Specifications.
6 Proposals shall be submitted on forms furnished by the Awarding Authority and shall be enclosed in an envelope endorsed “Material Proposal, Section 16-00000-00-GM”.
NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC
Urbana Township adopted the Prevailing Wage Ordinance on June 14, 2016 as determined by the Illinois Department of Labor. A copy of this ordinance is on file at the Urbana Township Building at 2312 E. Perkins Rd., Urbana, Illinois and may be reviewed by any interested party on request.
Urbana Township Clerk
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE SIXTH JUDICIAL
CIRCUIT CHAMPAIGN COUNTY, ILLINOIS
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF: CECIL S.
PLACKETT, Deceased. No. 2016-P-152
NOTICE TO UNKNOWN CREDITORS
Notice is given of the death of CECIL S. PLACKETT and that Letters Testamentary were issued by the Court on June 27, 2016, to Sandra G. Dowler, whose address is 504 East Maple, Tolono, IL 61880, and H. Kent Plackett, whose address is 115 East Daggy, Tolono, IL 61880, and whose attorney is Robert E. Jacobson of Flynn, Palmer, Tague & Jacobson, 402 West Church Street, Champaign, IL 61820.
Claims against the Estate may be filed in the office of the Clerk of the Circuit Court, Champaign County Courthouse, 101 East Main Street, Urbana, IL 61801, or with the representatives, or both, within six (6) months from the date of first publication of this Notice (January 25, 2017). Any claim not filed within that period is barred. Copies of a claim filed with the Clerk must be mailed or delivered to the representatives of the Estate and to the attorneys within ten (10) days after it has been filed.
SANDRA G. DOWLER and H. KENT PLACKETT, Co-
Executors of the ESTATE OF CECIL S. PLACKETT,
Attorney for Representatives:
Robert E. Jacobson
FLYNN, PALMER, TAGUE & JACOBSON
402 West Church Street
Champaign, IL 61820
2 ELECTRIC Wheelchairs Pronto M41, and Pride SOLD; ONE 4-wheeled walker with seat, $25.
Oval mahogany coffee table $25. 2 wire pet keepers: Lg $35 Sm/med $25. Portable gas grill, used very little $30. Area rug 3x5 $20. 217-377-5568
Plush 8x10 mauve carpet
remnant, bound $80.
MON 4PM THUR
TUE NOON FRI
WED 10AM MON
THURS 10AM TUE
FRI 10AM WED
SAT 4 PM WED
SUN 10AM THURS
PLEASE ALLOW 10 DAYS
Email notices to: