NOTICE OF INVITATION TO BID BID # 1516-12
Bids will be received at the Office of the Director of Public Works, City of Urbana, Illinois, for:
Chiller Replacement Urbana City Building
400 South Vine Street, Urbana Illinois
Bid Documents may be obtained from the Office of the Director of Public Works, 706 South Glover Avenue, Urbana, Illinois 61802. Bid Documents can be downloaded from the City of Urbana website located at www.urbanaillinois.us. Bidders shall notify the Engineer, Henneman Engineering, Inc. (217)359-1514, attention Mark Burnett firstname.lastname@example.org when obtaining plans, to ensure that they are copied on any Addenda issued.
Bids will be received through 2:00 P. M., Thursday, June 16, 2016, at the Public Works Center, 706 South Glover Avenue, Urbana, Illinois, and at said time the bids shall be opened and read publicly.
No Pre-Bid Meeting will be scheduled for this project. Bidders wishing to visit the project site, or with technical questions about the project, shall contact Henneman Engineering, attention Mark Burnett at (217) 359-1514 or by email at mburnett@
henneman.com. Any questions regarding the Bid process may be directed to Mr. Vince Gustafson, Public Facilities Supervisor for the City of Urbana, at (217) 384-2342 or by email at email@example.com.
Substitutions must be submitted by 2:00 PM., Wednesday, June 8, 2016 to the Architect/Engineer, Henneman Engineering Inc., for review. No substitutions will be accepted after this date. All substitutions must meet requirements established in Contract Specifications in its entirety.
The City reserves the right to reject any or all bids, and to waive irregularities or technicalities.
William R. Gray, P. E.,
Director PUBLIC WORKS DEPT
City of Urbana, Illinois 61802
City of Urbana Public Works
706 S. Glover St
Urbana, IL 61802
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE
SIXTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT
CHAMPAIGN COUNTY, ILLINOIS
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF:
ANDREW A. BENDEL, Deceased.
NOTICE OF PUBLICATION - CLAIMS
Notice is given of the death of Andrew A. Bendel. Letters of office were issued on May 6, 2016 to Kristen Costello, 709 Breen Drive, Champaign, Illinois 61820, as Independent Administrator whose attorney of record is Rebecca E.P. Wade, MEYER CAPEL, A Professional Corporation, 306 West Church Street, Champaign, Illinois 61820.
Claims against the estate may be filed in the office of the Clerk of the Circuit Court, Probate Division, Champaign County Courthouse, 101 East Main Street, Urbana, Illinois, 61801, or with the representative, or both, within six months from the date of the first publication of this notice and any claim not filed on or before that date is barred. Copies of a claim filed with the Clerk must be mailed or delivered to the representative and to the attorney within ten (10) days after it has been filed.
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
(1) Time and Place of Opening Bids: Sealed proposals for the improvement described below will be received at the office of the City of Monticello, Municipal Building, 210 North Hamilton, Monticello, Illinois until 10:00 o’clock A.M., June 14, 2016. Proposals will be opened and read publicly at 10:00 o’clock A.M., June 14, 2016 at the office of the City of Monticello, Municipal Building, 210 North Hamilton, Monticello, Illinois.
(2) Description of work: Bituminous Materials, Seal Coat work on various streets throughout the City of Monticello.
(3) Plans and proposal forms will be available in the office of ESCA Consultants, Inc., 2008 Linview Avenue, PO Box 159, Urbana, IL 61803-0159; 217-384-0505.
(4) All proposals must be accompanied by a proposal guaranty as provided in Chapter 12, Section 1.04 of the “Bureau of Local Roads and Streets Manual” prepared by the Illinois Department of Transportation.
(5) The successful bidder at the time of execution of the contract will be required to deposit a contract bond for the full amount of the award as provided in Chapter 12, Section 3.07 of the “Bureau of Local Roads and Streets Manual” prepared by the Illinois Department of Transportation.
(6) The awarding authority reserves the right to waive technicalities and to reject any or all proposals as provided in Chapter 12, Section 3.06 of the “Bureau of Local Roads and Streets Manual” prepared by the Illinois Department of Transportation.
(7) Prequalification of bidders is required for this contract. The provisions of Chapter 12, Section 3.03(b) of the “Bureau of Local Roads and Streets Manual” are applicable for this project.
By Order of Pamela Harlan, Municipal Clerk, City of Monticello, 5/23/2016
Old piano with bench, exterior in fine condition. $200 obo. 344-4564
Pellet/Corn Burner w/exhaust piping & 5 full bags pellets. $650. 309-722-9209 or 309-825-1636
Prairie State Bank & Trust has filed with the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation an application to open a branch to be located at what is now known as Lot 4 Towne Commons, Savoy, Illinois (corner of Curtis Road and Prospect Avenue in Champaign County, Illinois). Any person wishing to comment on this application may file his or her comments in writing with the Regional Director of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation at the appropriate FDIC office, 300 S. Riverside Plaza, Suite 1700, Chicago, Illinois 60606, not later than June 15, 2016. The non-confidential portions of the application are on file with the appropriate FDIC office and are available for public inspection during regular business hours. Photocopies of the non-confidential portion of the application file will be made available upon request.
Pride Lift Chair – Light brown, never used. Org. $1,218. Asking $700. SOLD!!!
Pride lift chair, blue,
excellent, works perfectly. $350 obo. 372-0255.
SATURDAY, JUNE 4, 2016 AT 9:30 A.M.
Real Estate/Personal Property Auction
18.67 +/- Acres, Champaign County, Excellent Hunting
Located at 3126 CR 2725 E, Penfield, IL 61862
SELLING AT 11:00 a.m. 18.67 +/- acres of predominately Timber ground, Abundant wildlife and Former Tillable Acreage. Improvements include a 1460 sq. ft. 3 bd. home, 2 car unattached garage, Tool Shed and other outbuildings.
OPEN HOUSE: SUNDAY MAY 22, 1 pm- 3pm
ABBR. LEGAL DESC.: A part of N ½ S ½ Sect. 28, T22N. R11E-14W
SELLING AT 9:30 a.m. Antique tractor, implements, Farm Primitives, Antiques, Collectables, Tools, Household items & lawn and garden items. For complete sale bill and pics go to Gordyvilleusa.com or AuctionZip.com #10026.
TERMS: Cash or check. Registration required with proper ID for buyer
MON 4PM THUR
TUE NOON FRI
WED 10AM MON
THURS 10AM TUE
FRI 10AM WED
SAT 4 PM WED
SUN 10AM THURS
PLEASE ALLOW 10 DAYS
Email notices to: