Browse by Category
Browse Classified Ads
Notice is hereby given to Brooke Ann Meitzen (Beck), that divorce proceedings from Devin Kyle Meitzen are in progress. Unless you file your answer to the petition, or appear in the office of the Clerk of Circuit Court of Kenosha County, at 912-56th St in the city of Kenosha, Wisconsin, on or before the 7th day of July 2015, at 9:00 A.M. a default may be entered against you and a judgment entered in favor of the petition. The case number is 15FA324
Notice of Board Meeting Date Change
The Oakwood Community Unit School District No. 76 will be holding a Budget Hearing on June 16, 2015 at 5:30 pm to amend the budget. Because of scheduling issues this meeting has been changed from June 17, 2015. The hearing will be held at the Oakwood CUSD #76 Unit Office, 12190 U.S. Route 150, Oakwood, IL 61858. The amended budget will be on display May 18, 2015 in the Unit Office.
NOTICE OF INVITATION FOR BID
Village of Rantoul, Illinois
AIR CONDITIONER REPLACEMENT
The Village of Rantoul, Illinois invites prospective contractors to bid on an air conditioner removal and replacement of existing air conditioner at the Village Youth Center Facility at 1306 Country Club Ln., Rantoul IL.
Sealed Bids will be received until 3 p.m. prevailing time, June 5, 2015 at the Village of Rantoul Municipal Building, 333 South Tanner Street, Rantoul, IL. Bids received after the closing time, at the discretion of the Village may be rejected and returned unopened. Bids submitted by mail should be identified on the outside of the envelope as a Bid for VRNTL-15-B-10 YOUTH CENTER AIR CONDITIONER REPLACEMENT and should be addressed to the address below:
Scot Brandon, Comptroller 333 South Tanner Street, Rantoul Illinois, 61866. The Bid opening will occur immediately following the closing time, in room 218 of the Municipal Building located at 333 S Tanner St, Rantoul IL.
The IFB will be available on May 27, 2015 and can be obtained on our website at myrantoul.com/bids.
The Village of Rantoul, Illinois reserves the right to reject any or all bids and to waive any informalities in the bids. No bid shall be withdrawn after the bid opening without the consent of the Village of Rantoul, Illinois for a period of sixty (60) days
Notice of Proposed Tariff Changes
Electric Service Schedule Ill. C. C. No. 1
To the Electric Patrons of
Ameren Illinois Company d/b/a Ameren Illinois:
Ameren Illinois (or Company) hereby gives notice to the public that on May 19, 2015, it filed with the Illinois Commerce Commission (ICC or Commission) evidence (direct testimony) regarding the reconciliation of revenues collected from its electric customers under the Company's Hazardous Materials Adjustment Clause (HMAC) Rider, with actual and prudent associated costs from January 1, 2014 through December 31, 2014. The HMAC Rider is applicable to Rate Zone III only (formerly Illinois Power Company d/b/a AmerenIP service territory). This reconciliation may result in changes to the Company's rates and charges with respect to electric delivery services in the Company's Rate Zone III service area in Illinois. The changes in rates and charges will take effect after hearings and after the Commission issues its final Order.
A copy of the evidence may be inspected at Ameren Illinois' offices located at 300 Liberty Street, Peoria, Illinois or online at www.icc.illinois.gov/e-docket/.
All parties interested in this matter may obtain information with respect thereto either directly from Ameren Illinois or by addressing the Chief Clerk of the Illinois Commerce Commission, 527 East Capitol Avenue, Springfield, Illinois 62706.
d/b/a Ameren Illinois
By: Richard J. Mark,
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ON PROPOSED CITY BUDGET
For CITY OF URBANA
JUNE 15, 2015
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT the proposed annual budget for the City of Urbana in the County of Champaign, State of Illinois, for the fiscal year beginning July 1, 2015 and ending June 30, 2016, is on file and conveniently available to public inspection at 400 S. Vine Street, Urbana, Illinois, Office of the City Clerk. The budget is also available on the City’s web site (www.urbanaillinois.us) and at the Urbana free Library.
NOTICE IS FURTHER GIVEN THAT a public hearing will be held at 7:00 p.m. on Monday, June 15, 2015, at 400 S. Vine Street, Urbana, Illinois.
Estimated revenues for the proposed budget for fiscal year 2015-16 are $52,480,897 and proposed expenditures are $54,786,062.
All interested citizens and organizations are encouraged to attend. Persons attending the hearing shall have the right to provide written and oral comments and suggestions regarding the proposed annual budget.
Dated this 31st day of May, 2015
Elizabeth A. Hannan, Finance Director
Persons with disabilities needing special services or accommodations for this hearing should contact the City of Urbana’s Americans With Disabilities Coordinator at 384-2466 or TDY at 384-2447.
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
(1) Time and Place of Opening Bids: Sealed proposals for the improvement described below will be received at the office of the City of Monticello, Municipal Building, 210 North Hamilton, Monticello, Illinois until 10:00 o’clock A.M., June 16, 2015. Proposals will be opened and read publicly at 10:00 o’clock A.M., June 16, 2015 at the office of the City of Monticello, Municipal Building, 210 North Hamilton, Monticello, Illinois.
(2) Description of work: Bituminous Materials, Seal Coat work on various streets throughout the City of Monticello.
(3) Plans and proposal forms will be available in the office of ESCA Consultants, Inc., 2008 Linview Avenue, PO Box 159, Urbana, IL 61803-0159; 217-384-0505.
(4) All proposals must be accompanied by a proposal guaranty as provided in Chapter 12, Section 1.04 of the “Bureau of Local Roads and Streets Manual” prepared by the Illinois Department of Transportation.
(5) The successful bidder at the time of execution of the contract will be required to deposit a contract bond for the full amount of the award as provided in Chapter 12, Section 3.07 of the “Bureau of Local Roads and Streets Manual” prepared by the Illinois Department of Transportation.
(6) The awarding authority reserves the right to waive technicalities and to reject any or all proposals as provided in Chapter 12, Section 3.06 of the “Bureau of Local Roads and Streets Manual” prepared by the Illinois Department of Transportation.
(7) Prequalification of bidders is required for this contract. The provisions of Chapter 12, Section 3.03(b) of the “Bureau of Local Roads and Streets Manual” are applicable for this project.
By Order of Pamela Harlan, Municipal Clerk, City of Monticello, 5/26/2015