NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ON A PROPOSED ANNEXATION AGREEMENT BY AND BETWEEN THE CITY OF CHAMPAIGN AND THE CARLE FOUNDATION FOR A 97.949 ACRE TRACT OF LAND LOCATED ON THE NORTH SIDE OF CURTIS ROAD AND EAST OF STALEY ROAD. PLAN CASE NO. PL16-0011.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN to all interested persons that a public hearing will be held in the Council Chambers of the City Building, 102 North Neil Street, Champaign, Illinois, on Wednesday, August 3, 2016 at 4:00 PM before the Plan Commission and on Tuesday, August 16, 2016 at 7:00 PM before the City Council on an Annexation Agreement for the following described property:
LEGAL DESCRIPTION OF THE REAL ESTATE AFFECTED BY THIS AGREEMENT:
PART OF THE SOUTHWEST 1/4 SECTION 28, T. 19N., R.8E OF THE 3rd P.M., CHAMPAIGN COUNTY, ILLINOIS, MORE PARTICULARLY DESCRIBED AS FOLLOWS:
COMMENCING AT THE SOUTHWEST CORNER OF SECTION 28, T. 19N., R.8E. OF THE 3RD PRINCIPAL MERIDIAN; THENCE S. 89° 20' 19" E., ALONG THE SOUTH LINE OF SAID SECTION 28, 99.72 FEET; THENCE N. 00° 39' 41" E., 138.63 FEET TO THE TRUE POINT OF BEGINNING, SAID POINT BEING AT THE INTERSECTION OF THE NORTH RIGHT-OF-WAY LINE OF CURTIS ROAD AND THE EAST RIGHT-OF-WAY LINE OF STALEY ROAD; THENCE N. 14° 50' 27" W. (RECORDED AS N. 14° 50' 21" W.), ALONG THE EAST
RIGHT-OF-WAY LINE OF STALEY ROAD, 130.24 FEET (RECORDED AS 130..23 FEET); THENCE N. 02° 34' 06" W. (RECORDED AS N. 02° 33' 52" W.), ALONG SAID EAST RIGHT-OF·-WAY LINE, 603.49 FEET TO A POINT ON SAID EAST RIGHT-OF-WAY LINE, SAID POINT BEING A NORMAL DISTANCE OF 50 FEET EAST OF THE WEST LINE OF THE SW 1/4 OF SAID SECTION 28; THENCE CONTINUING N 02° 34' 06" W.,ALONG SAID EAST RIGHT-OF-WAY LINE, 147.37 FEET; THENCE S. 89° 23' 43" W. (RECORDED AS S.89° 23' 46" W .), 45.00 FEET TO THE WEST LINE OF SAID SECTION 28;THENCE N. 00° 36' 17" W., ALONG SAID WEST LINE OF SECTION 28, 1,645.75 FEET TO THE NORTHWEST CORNER OF THE SW 1/4 OF SAID SECTION 28; THENCE S. 89" 18' 13" E., ALONG THE NORTH LINE OF SAID SW 1/4, 1,323.28 FEET TO THE NORTHEAST CORNER OF THE NW 1/4 SW 1/4 OF SAID SECTION 28; THENCE S.00° 33' 54" E.,ALONG THE EAST LINE OF SAID NW
1/4 SW 1/4 SECTION 28, 1,329.01 FEET TO THE SOUTHEAST CORNER OF THE NW 1/4 SW 1/4 SECTION 28; THENCE S. 89° 19' 21" E.,ALONG THE NORTH LINE OF THE SE 1/4 SW 1/4 SECTION 28, 1,098.80 FEET TO A POINT ON THE WESTERLY RIGHT-OF-WAY LINE OF F.A.I RTE. 57; THENCE S. 27° 57' 20" W.,ALONG SAID WESTERLY RIGHT-OF-WAY LINE, 59.07 FEET; THENCE S. 00° 29' 30" E., ALONG SAID WESTERLY RIGHTOF-WAY LINE, 400.00 FEET; THENCE S. 47 ° 14' 05" W., ALONG SAID WESTERLY RIGHT-OF-WAY LINE, 445.98 FEET;THENCE S. 19° 13' 02" W., ALONG SAID WESTERLY RIGHT-OF-WAY LINE, 70.71 FEET TO A POINT ON THE AFORESAID NORTH RIGHT-OF-WAY LINE OF CURTIS ROAD;THENCE S. 84° 48' 45" W., ALONG SAID NORTH RIGHT-OF-WAY, 402.00 FEET; THENCE S. 88° 53' 12" W. (RECORDED AS S. 88° 53' 03" W. ), ALONG SAID NORTH RIGHT-OF-WAY LINE, 1,400. 57 FEET TO THE POINT OF BEGINNING, CONTAINING 97.949 ACRES, MORE OR LESS, ALL SITUATED IN CHAMPAIGN COUNTY, ILLINOIS.
Common Address: Northeast corner of Curtis and Staley Roads, Champaign, IL 61822
This property contains approximately 97.949 acres, more or less. The proposed Annexation Agreement allows for the development of commercial and office development, subject to design standards as described in the Curtis Road Interchange Area Master Plan.
This notice is given pursuant to the provisions of Section 37-758 of the Champaign Municipal Code, 1985, as amended.
In said public hearing; all interested persons will be given an opportunity to be heard and to present their arguments for or against passage of an Ordinance enacting the aforesaid Annexation Agreement.
Bruce A. Knight, FAICP
Planning and Development Director
City of Champaign, Illinois
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ON THE BUDGET
Champaign-Urbana Public Health District will hold a public hearing on the budget at 4:30pm on Monday, August 8, 2016 in the Main Conference Room of Champaign-Urbana Public Health District, 201 W. Kenyon Rd., Champaign, IL for comment from the public concerning the tentative annual budget for Fiscal Year beginning July 1, 2016, and ending June 30, 2017. All interested citizens are encouraged to attend and to submit written or oral comments. The entire tentative budget and appropriation ordinance for Fiscal Year 2016-2017 is available for public inspection from 8:00am to 4:00pm weekdays at the office of Champaign-Urbana Public Health District at 201 W. Kenyon Rd., Champaign, IL 61820
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ON THE BUDGET
Champaign-Urbana Public Health District will hold a public hearing on the budget at 4:30 pm on Monday, August 8, 2016 in the Main Conference Room of Champaign-Urbana Public Health District, 201 W. Kenyon Rd., Champaign, IL for comment from the public concerning the tentative annual budget for Fiscal Year beginning July 1, 2015, and ending June 30, 2016. All interested citizens are encouraged to attend and to submit written or oral comments. The entire tentative budget and appropriation ordinance for Fiscal Year 2015-2016 is available for public inspection from 8:00am to 4:00pm weekdays at the office of Champaign-Urbana Public Health District at 201 W. Kenyon Rd., Champaign, IL 61820
Notice to Bidders Village of Mahomet
Briarcliff Drive and Administrative Building Parking Lot Repaving
Project includes full width mill and overlay, spot repairs, curb and gutter repairs, parking lot widening, and other related appurtenances. 1,119 feet of Briarcliff Drive from County Road 350E to Village limits, including all of Beaver Creek Lane and Lake Pointe. Sections will be received and at that time publicly opened and read at the office of Village of Mahomet at 503 East Main Street; Mahomet, IL 61853 until 2:00 p.m. on July 19, 2016.
1. Plans and proposal forms will be available in the office of Fehr Graham, 1610 Broadmoor Drive; Champaign, IL 61821. Bid documents may be obtained from the Engineer’s website at www.fehr-graham.com. Upon accessing the website, Bidders will see a link titled, “Obtain Bidding Documents”. Clicking this link will take Bidders directly to the Quest Network Service, and will display all projects available for bid through Fehr Graham. On this page, project ads will be listed in the left-hand column with project numbers assigned by Quest displayed. Potential Bidder can enter the Quest project number 4572207 in the field provided to view the full ad for the Briarcliff Drive and Administrative Building Parking Lot Repaving project and download a complete set of bidding documents from this page for a non-refundable fee of $25.00. Please contact QuestCDN.com at (952) 233-1632 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance in free membership registration, downloading, and working with this digital project information. Hard copies of the bid documents may also be obtained and examined from the office of the Engineer at 1610 Broadmoor Drive; Champaign, IL 61821 upon receipt of cash or check in the amount of $100.00 for one set (non-refundable).
NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
Time and Place of Opening Bids
Sealed proposals for the project described below will be received at the office of the County Engineer, Champaign County, Illinois, until 10:00 o’clock A.M., July 7, 2016. Proposals will be opened and read publicly at that time.
Colfax Township #15-05027-00-BR
1. Plans and proposal forms will be available in the office of the Champaign County Highway Department 1605 East Main Street Urbana, Illinois 61802, Monday thru Friday, 8:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. and 1:00 P.M. to 4:30 P.M. There is a $25.00 charge for the plans and proposal booklet for each project. No Refunds.
2. All proposals must be accompanied by a proposal guaranty as provided in Check Sheet LRS-6 “Special Provision for Bidding Requirements and Conditions for Contract Proposals” prepared by the Department of Transportation.
3. The awarding authority reserves the right to waive technicalities and to reject any or all proposals as provided in Check Sheet LRS-6 “Special Provision for Bidding Requirements and Conditions for Contract Proposals” prepared by the Department of Transportation.
4. Pre-qualification required in accordance with Check Sheet LRS-6 “Special Provision for Bidding Requirements and Conditions for Contract Proposals”.
By Order of,
Arriving Saturday July 2
Urbana Market at the SQ
(at the south end along Illinois St.)
SAGER FARMS, KELL, IL
Pellet/Corn Burner w/exhaust piping & 5 full bags pellets. $650. 309-722-9209 or 309-825-1636
Piano for sale
Whitney spinet piano $200 or best offer 217/369-0277
Pressure Power Washer
2700 max psi. 2.3 max GPM. $200 make offer
Southland Gas Cultivator
43cc 2 cycle $75.
MON 4PM THUR
TUE NOON FRI
WED 10AM MON
THURS 10AM TUE
FRI 10AM WED
SAT 4 PM WED
SUN 10AM THURS
PLEASE ALLOW 10 DAYS
Email notices to: