Browse by Category
Browse Classified Ads
PUBLIC AUCTION FOR CASH RENT
FOR FORD COUNTY FARM LAND
THREE FARMS AVAILABLE
1. 103.4 acres F.S.A. #933 known as Ford County Nursing Home Farm Located on Section 5, Patton Township, Ford County, Illinois.
2. 149.1 acres F.S.A. #180 known as Bowen/Grider Farm located in Section 25, Button Township, Ford County, Illinois.
3. 156.7 acres consisting of 118.7 a. of row crop plus 38 a. of pasture ground F.S.A. #2944 known as Hatfield/Bowen Farm located in Section 24, Button Township, Ford County, Illinois.
DATE & PLACE
FORD COUNTY COURTHOUSE
OCTOBER 31, 2014
(LARGE COURTROOM SECOND FLOOR)
- Successful bidder will be issued a specific Power of Attorney for each farm for the specific determination of the Farm Service Agency’s “Farm Security and Rural Investment Act” of most recent programs for the duration of the lease.
- 100% of F.S.A. Payments to successful bidder.
- Land to be used only for agricultural production.
- Lease Term – 2 years. Payment is due each year on or before March 1st for each respective lease year.
- Any payment not submitted by date specified on lease is subject to penalty.
- All bidders must register prior to auction at State Attorney’s Office.
- Must be 18 years of age and a citizen of U.S.A. and resident or landowner of Ford County.
- Successful bidder will sign lease the day of auction and pay 25% of rent on day of signing. The balance is due no later than March 1st for each respective year of the lease.
- Overview Committee will be present to approve the successful bidder.
- Overview Committee reserves the right to reject any bids.
- Successful bidder will be required to present proof of paid insurance coverage, with Ford County as additional insured, to County Treasurer’s Office on or before December 1st of each respective year of the lease.