Browse by Category
Browse Classified Ads
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE SIXTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT
CHAMPAIGN COUNTY, ILLINOIS
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF EVERETT A. HATCHEL, DECEASED
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN of the death of EVERETT A. HATCHEL, of 6 Surrey Lane, Pesotum, Illinois died on November 19, 2014. Letters of Office were issued on February 4, 2015 to James Hatchel, as Executor. The attorneys for the Estate are Dodd & Maatuka, 303 S. Mattis Avenue, Ste. 201, Champaign, IL 61821. The Estate will be administered without Court supervision unless under Paragraph 5/28-4 of the Estates Act (755 ILCS 5/28-4) any interested person terminates Independent Administration at any time by mailing or delivering a Petition to Terminate to the Clerk.
Claims against the Estate may be filed in the Office of the Circuit Clerk, Probate Division at Champaign County Courthouse, 101 E. Main, Urbana, IL 61801, or with the representative, or both, within six (6) months from the first publication date and any claim not filed within that period is barred.
Copies of a claim filed with the Clerk must be mailed or delivered to the representative and to the attorney within ten (10) days after it has been filed. Dated this 10th day of February 2015.
James Hatchel, as
Executor of the Estate of
Everett A. Hatchel,
Dodd & Maatuka
Attorneys at Law
303 S. Mattis, Ste. 201
Champaign, IL 61821
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
Sealed proposals for the improvement described below will be received and at that time publicly opened and read at the office of the Village Clerk, 229 E. South Street, Cerro Gordo, IL 61818 until 2:00 PM on March 19, 2015.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Name South Side Drainage Improvements Length: 1660 feet
Location Cerro Gordo, IL
Proposed Improvement includes construction of 152 FT Storm Sewer Class B Type 2, 12”, 317 FT Storm Sewer Class B, Type 2, 15”, 1192 FT Storm Sewer Class B, Type 2, 24”,115 FT Storm Sewer Type 2 Water Main Quality Pipe,12”, 49 FT Storm Sewer Type 2 Water Main Quality, 24”, 8 Each Manholes, Type A, 4’ Diameter, 1 Each Conflict Manhole, 5’ Diameter, 2 Each Inlets, Type A, 8 Each Inlets Type B, 644 CY Trench Backfill, 176 Gallons Bituminous Materials (Prime Coat), 439 SY Incidental Hot Mix Asphalt Surfacing, 3”, Seeding, Class 1, Fertilizer, Mulch Method 2, Perimeter Erosion Barrier, Inlet and Pipe Protection, Exploration Trenching, Field Tile Repair and Connection and other items of construction.
1. Plans and proposal forms will be available in the office of Phoenix Consulting Engineers, P.O. Box 1187 Mahomet IL 61853 (call 217-586-1803 ext 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for proposal forms)
2. The 2 low bidders must file within 24 hours after the letting an “Affidavit of Availability” (Form BC 57), in duplicate, showing all uncompleted contracts awarded to them and all low bids pending award for Federal, State, County, Municipal and private work.
3. The Awarding Authority reserves the right to waive technicalities and to reject any or all proposals as provided in BLRS Special Provision for Bidding Requirements and Conditions for Contract Proposals.
4. The following BLR Forms shall be returned by the bidder to the Awarding Authority:
a. BLR 12200: Local Public Agency Formal Contract Proposal b. BLR 12200a Schedule of Prices
c. BLR 12230: Proposal Bid Bond (if applicable)
d. BLR 12326: Affidavit of Illinois Business Office
5. The quantities appearing in the bid schedule are approximate and are prepared for the comparison of bids. Payment to the Contractor will be made only for the actual quantities of work performed and accepted or materials furnished according to the contract. The scheduled quantities of work to be done and materials to be furnished may be increased, decreased or omitted as hereinafter provided.
6. Submission of a bid shall be conclusive assurance and warranty the bidder has examined the plans and understands all requirements for the performance of work. The bidder will be responsible for all errors in the proposal resulting from failure or neglect to conduct an in depth examination. The Awarding Authority will, in no case be responsible for any costs, expenses, losses or changes in anticipated profits resulting from such failure or neglect of the bidder.
7. The bidder shall take no advantage of any error or omission in the proposal and advertised contract.
8. If a special envelope is supplied by the Awarding Authority, each proposal should be submitted in that envelope furnished by the Awarding Agency and the blank spaces on the envelope shall be filled in correctly to clearly indicate its contents. When an envelope other than the special one furnished by the Awarding Authority is used, it shall be marked to clearly indicate its contents. When sent by mail, the sealed proposal shall be addressed to the Awarding Authority at the address and in care of the official in whose office the bids are to be received. All proposals shall be filed prior to the time and at the place specified in the Notice to Bidders. Proposals received after the time specified will be returned to the bidder unopened.
9. Permission will be given to a bidder to withdraw a proposal if the bidder makes the request in writing or in person before the time for opening proposals.
NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
Time and Place of Opening Bids
Sealed proposals for the project described below will be received at the office of the County Engineer, Champaign County, Illinois, until 10:00 o’clock A.M., March 12, 2015. Proposals will be opened and read publicly at that time.
10,000 Tons De-icing Salt
Various Agencies in Champaign County
1. Proposal booklets will be available in the office of the Champaign County Highway Department – 1605 East Main Street – Urbana, Illinois 61802, Monday thru Friday, 8:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. and 1:00 P.M. to 4:30 P.M.
2. All proposals must be accompanied by a proposal guaranty as provided in Check Sheet LRS-7 “Special Provision for Bidding Requirements and Conditions for Material Proposals” prepared by the Department of Transportation.
3. The awarding authority reserves the right to waive technicalities and to reject any or all proposals as provided in Check Sheet LRS-7 “Special Provision for Bidding Requirements and Conditions for Material Proposals” prepared by the Department of Transportation.
4. Pre-qualification required in accordance with Check Sheet LRS-7 “Special Provision for Bidding Requirements and Conditions for Material Proposals”.
By Order of
Champaign County Engineer
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF
THE SIXTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT
CHAMPAIGN COUNTY, ILLINOIS
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF No. 2015-P-1 OLIVE T. GARRIGUS, DECEASED.
NOTICE TO CREDITORS
NOTICE is given of the death of OLIVE T. GARRIGUS. Letters of Office were issued on January 16, 2015, to MARK TYLER GARRIGUS, 918 Pawnee, Wilmette, IL 60091, as Independent Executor, and whose attorney is JAMES W. EVANS, LTD., EVANS, FROEHLICH, BETH & CHAMLEY, 44 Main Street, Third Floor, Champaign, IL 61820.
Claims against the Estate may be filed in the office of the Clerk of the Circuit Court, Champaign County Courthouse, 101 East Main Street, Urbana, IL 61801 or with the representative, or both, by August 14, 2015, and any claim not filed by then is barred. Copies of a claim filed with the Clerk must be mailed or delivered to the representative and to the attorney within ten days after it has been filed.
MARK TYLER GARRIGUS,
Independent Executor of the Estate of OLIVE T. GARRIGUS, Deceased.
Attorney for the Independent Executor:
JAMES W. EVANS, LTD.
EVANS, FROEHLICH, BETH & CHAMLEY
44 Main Street, Third Floor
Champaign, IL 61820