IN THE CIRCUIT COURT SIXTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT
CHAMPAIGN COUNTY, ILLINOIS
MIDLAND STATES BANK, a state bank,
as assignee of Strategic Capital Bank, by the
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, as
Case No. 13-CH-210
ROTH SPEGAL PROPERTIES, LLC,
an involuntarily dissolved Illinois
limited liability company, et al.,
NOTICE OF SALE
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that pursuant to a Judgment as to Count II of the Complaint entered by the court in the above entitled cause and pursuant to 735 ILCS 5/15-1507(c), the property hereinafter described will be sold to the highest bidder.
1. For information regarding the real estate, contact Mr. Roger H. Tepen, Midland States Bank, 101 West First Street, Dixon, IL 61021, (815) 285-5153.
2. The common address and other common description, if any, of the real estate is 2203 Fletcher St., Urbana, IL 61801.
3. The legal description of the real estate is:
LOT 98 IN ENNIS RIDGE FOURTH SUBDIVISION, AS PER PLAT RECORDED IN PLAT BOOK “N” AT PAGE 125, SITUATED IN CHAMPAIGN COUNTY, ILLINOIS.
Tax Identification No.: 93-21-21-330-009.
4. The property is improved with a residential dwelling.
5. The real estate will not be open to inspection prior to sale.
6. The time and place of the sale will be on Friday, May 9, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. in the jury room, a/k/a the Lincoln Room, of the Champaign County Courthouse, Urbana, Illinois.
7. The real estate will be sold to the highest bidder with cash in hand.
8. Title will be conveyed subject to all delinquent real estate taxes, if any, and all general real estate taxes which are a lien upon the real estate, but have not yet become due and payable, and special assessments, if any, and subject to all easements, rights of way, conditions, covenants, restrictions, reservations, building lines, development agreements, zoning ordinances and other governmental laws, codes, rules, regulations and other requirements, rights of parties in possession or under unrecorded leases, all other matters either of record or which may or would have been disclosed by inspection or accurate survey of the real estate.
GREENSFELDER, HEMKER & GALE, P.C.
Cherie Macdonald, #06205730
12 Wolf Creek Drive, Suite 100
Swansea, Ilnois 62226
Telephone: (618) 257-7308
Facsimile: (618) 257-7353
Attorneys for Midland States Bank
NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
Time and Place of Opening Bids
Sealed proposals for the projects described below will be received at the office of the County Engineer, Champaign County, Illinois, until 10:00 o’clock A.M., May 6, 2014. Proposals will be opened and read publicly at that time.
Compromise Township #13-06002-00-BR Bridge
Champaign County #14-00000-01-GM
1. Plans and proposal booklets will be available in the office of the Champaign County Highway Department 1605 East Main Street Urbana, Illinois 61802, Monday thru Friday, 8:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. and 1:00 P.M. to 4:30 P.M. There is a charge of $25.00 for the Bridge plans and proposal booklet and No Charge for the Striping proposal booklet. No Refunds.
2. All proposals must be accompanied by a proposal guaranty as provided in Check Sheet LRS-6 “Special Provision for Bidding Requirements and Conditions for Contract Proposals” prepared by the Department of Transportation.
3. The awarding authority reserves the right to waive technicalities and to reject any or all proposals as provided in Check Sheet LRS-6 “Special Provision for Bidding Requirements and Conditions for Contract Proposals” prepared by the Department of Transportation.
4. Pre-qualification required in accordance with Check Sheet LRS-6 “Special Provision for Bidding Requirements and Conditions for Contract Proposals”.
By Order of
Champaign County Engineer
Large Queen lighted headboard with side cabinets plus dresser. $450 OBO call 217-390-1023
Old metal bed complete, $80. New large patio cushions, $8 each. Cabbage patch clothes, $2 each. 355-5887
PINE DRY SINK $325.
6 PA painted chairs$1800 BRASS Coffee table $250. Woven wool coverlet 1852. $300
Porch Vinyl Storm Windows, full removable glass, with screens. 4 window @ 44 x 60 od, 3 windows 35 x 60 od,1 window 35 3/4 x 60 od, $50 each obo. 469-7902
Near Downtown Champaign & North Campus: 1 BR & 2 BR, Most utilities paid. From $550. 217-367-6626