Mobile Homes For Sale
Move-In Ready and Fixer Uppers
Available. Beautiful Park, On-Site Management. Prices Start at $500. (217) 893-8414
Mrs. Clean now accepting homes/offices & window cleaning. Deals on janitorial equip. 217-446-2413
Notice to Bidders
Fleet Vehicle Disposition
The Housing Authority of Champaign County is inviting Sealed Bids for the sale of fleet vehicles. Vehicles being offered are three 2008 Ford F 150 4WD extended cab, one 2008 Ford F 250 4WD regular cab with utility bed and lift, one 2006 GMC 2500 4WD regular cab and two 2008 Chevrolet Impala.
Separate sealed bids will be received by the Housing Authority of Champaign County at 205 W. Park Avenue, Champaign, IL 61820 until 2:00 p.m. local time on February 28, 2017 at which time the bids will be publicly opened and read aloud.
The Bidding Documents are available on line in PDF format at
www.hacc.net under "public notice", at the offices of the Housing Authority of Champaign County, 205 W Park Ave, Champaign, IL 61820 during normal business hours or by calling 217-378-7100x5013.
Vehicles can be viewed at 302 S. Second St. Champaign, IL in the parking lot of the Skelton Place Building and at 108 W Washington in the parking lot of the Washington Square building. Sales are as is condition.
HOUSING AUTHORITY OF CHAMPAIGN COUNTY
By: Edward Bland
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
Parkland College will receive sealed bids for:
TITLE: Parkland College 2017 Campus Site Improvements
LOCATION: 2400 West Bradley Avenue, Champaign, Illinois, 61821
LOCAL AGENCY: Parkland College District 505
COUNTY: Champaign County
This project consists of site improvements for the reconstruction of walkways, building entrances, and roadway entrances at the M and P Wing site area, the milling and resurfacing of the Perimeter Road at the southeast quadrant of the campus, and the reconstruction of pavement at the Bradley Entrance. The work includes demolition of pavement, sidewalks, median, curb and gutter, asphalt surface removal, site lighting, and other miscellaneous items; constructing new hot-mix asphalt pavement, concrete pavement, concrete sidewalks, concrete curb and gutter, concrete median, drainage structures, storm sewers, site grading, fire hydrants, pavement markings, lighting and electrical, and other miscellaneous items.
Bids will be opened, publicly read, and tabulated on Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. prevailing time at:
CLARK DIETZ, INC.
125 WEST CHURCH STREET
CHAMPAIGN, ILLINOIS 61820
No information regarding the recommendation to the Board of Trustees will be released until after the Board of Trustees meet on Wednesday, April 19, 2017.
A. Bid Documents: The bid documents include, but are not limited to, the Notice to Bidders, bid forms, the project manual (including supplementary conditions, schedules and tables, and specifications), drawings and addenda.
B. Procurement: The Plans and Specifications were prepared by Clark Dietz, Inc., 125 West Church Street, Champaign, Illinois, 61820, and designated as “PARKLAND COLLEGE 2017 CAMPUS SITE IMPROVEMENTS”. For a nonrefundable fee of $25.00, prospective bidders may obtain bid documents on Clark Dietz’s website at www.clarkdietz.com. Access the documents by clicking on the “Bidding Documents” icon located at the top right corner of the page, then selecting “Browse Projects” to find the “PARKLAND COLLEGE 2017 CAMPUS SITE IMPROVEMENTS (Quest Project #4821270)” bid documents. Click on the project title, you will be directed to a web page where the bid documents can be downloaded. The plan drawing size are 22” x 34”. The bidding services are provided by QuestCDN.com where you can complete a free membership registration to Quest. Please contact Clark Dietz, Inc. at (217) 373-8900 if you have any questions regarding the registration or the downloading process.
C. Examination: The bidding documents may be examined at the Engineer’s office at Clark Dietz, Inc., 125 West Church Street, Champaign, Illinois 61820.
A pre-bidding meeting will be conducted on Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 1:30 p.m. prevailing time at:
2400 WEST BRADLEY AVENUE
CHAMPAIGN, ILLINOIS, 61821
INFORMATION TO BIDDERS:
1. All Contractors and Subcontractors must be prequalified with the Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) or the Capital Development Board (CDB) to perform the type and magnitude of construction work specified herein. Verification of prequalification may be requested by the Engineer.
2. All Contractors and Subcontractors are required to pay prevailing wages as determined by the Illinois Department of Labor.
3. Consistent with the Business Enterprise for Minorities, Females, and Persons with Disabilities Act, 30 ILCS 575/0.01, et seq. (the “Act”), it is the policy of Parkland College to foster and encourage the continued economic development of minority owned businesses, female owned businesses, and businesses owned by a person with a disability.
No MBE/FBE goals have been established for this project. However, bidders are encouraged to use MBE/FBE subcontractors and suppliers in performing the work.
4. BASIS OF CONTRACT AWARD:
The Board of Trustees of Parkland College intent is to award this contract to a single responsible bidder on the basis of the lowest bid. Parkland College reserves the right to accept any bid, reject any or all bids, or waive any technicalities in the award of this contract.
5. All proposals must be accompanied by a proposal guaranty as provided in the IDOT Bureau of Local Roads and Streets Check Sheet LRS6 “Special Provision for Bidding Requirements and Conditions for Contract Proposal” contained in the “Supplemental Specifications and Recurring Special Provisions”.
6. Bidders need not return the entire Project Manual when bids are submitted unless otherwise required. Portions of the Project Manual that must be returned include the following:
Project Manual Cover
Notice to Bidders (Section 00100)
Proposal (Section 00300)
Schedule of Prices (Section 00301)
Signatures (Section 00302)
Proposal Bid Bond (Section 00303)
Parkland College - Business Enterprise Status (Section 00304)
7. The quantities appearing in the bid schedule are approximate and are prepared for the comparison of bids. Payment to the Contractor will be made only for the actual quantities of work performed and accepted or materials furnished according to the contract. The scheduled quantities of work to be done and materials to be furnished may be increased, decreased or omitted as herein provided.
8. Submission of a bid shall be conclusive assurance and warranty the bidder has examined the plans and understands all requirements for the performance of work. The bidder will be responsible for all errors in the proposal resulting from failure or neglect to conduct an in depth examination. The Awarding Authority will, in no case be responsible for any costs, expenses, losses or changes in anticipated profits resulting from such failure or neglect of the bidder.
9. The bidder shall take no advantage of any error or omission in the proposal and advertised contract.
10. Sealed envelope for proposal shall be marked to clearly indicate its contents. When sent by mail, the sealed proposal shall be addressed to the Awarding Authority at the address and in care of the official in whose office the bids are to be received. All proposals shall be filed prior to the time and at the place specified in the Notice to Bidders. Proposals received after the time specified will be returned to the bidder unopened.
11. Permission will be given to a bidder to withdraw a proposal if the bidder makes the request in writing or in person before the time for opening proposals.
Office chairs $25, Desks $50, Filing cabinet $100 Copiers $50.
Old West Fun
Uberti 45LC SAA pistol, 4/34 inch, flat black finish, walnut grips. FOID required $400. Phone 217-840-8578
PRIME CHAMPAIGN COUNTY FARMLAND
THURS., MAR. 9, 2017 10:00 AM
STONE CREEK GOLF CLUB EVENT CENTER
2600 S. Stone Creek Blvd., Urbana, IL
LAND LEGAL & LOCATION:
Located 1 mile South of US 150 on IL 130 (S. Highcross Rd.
between Walmart and Birkeys Farm Store). The W ½, SW ¼ and SE ¼, SW ¼ Section 14, Township 19N, Range 9E, 3rd P.M., Urbana Township, Champaign County, Illinois, consisting of 120 acres more or less.
FSA & TAX INFORMATION: Corn: base 97.2, yld. 153;
Soybeans: base 19.7, yld. 48; 2015 property taxes,
$5,239.38; PIN 30-21-14-300-001
AUCTION NOTE: Prime Plus Prime! Not only prime Champaign County farmland, with class A soils. The east edge of Urbana, on IL Rte 130, is prime location for future development between Walmart and Birkeys Farm Store. Please disregard any previous efforts, or offers to sell/ market this property. Sellers are very serious about selling this property at this time.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: 10% Earnest Money deposit required auction day, upon signing of formal contract. Balance to be paid at closing on, or before April 10, 2017. Auction held
subject to Sellers approval. All information contained herein deemed to be reliable and accurate, but each buyer is
responsible for conducting their own inspections, inquiries and due diligence concerning the property. Property sold on "AS IS-WHERE IS" basis with no warranties, or guarantees expressed, or implied. 2016 taxes and all prior taxes will be paid by Sellers. All future taxes responsibility of Buyers.
POSSESSION: Immediately upon acceptance of final bid,
receipt of down payment and signing of formal contract.
SUNNYBROOK ON OLD STATE ROAD, LLC, Owner
MR. LOTT THOMAS, THOMAS, MAMER & HAUGHEY, LLP, Attorney 217-351-1500
AUCTION & REALTY
P.O. Box 1047, ST. JOSEPH, IL 61873
MON 4PM THUR
TUE NOON FRI
WED 10AM MON
THURS 10AM TUE
FRI 10AM WED
SAT 4 PM WED
SUN 10AM THURS
PLEASE ALLOW 10 DAYS
Email notices to:
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE SIXTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT CHAMPAIGN COUNTY, ILLINOIS
BUSEY BANK, an Illinois Banking Corporation, Plaintiff
v. No. 17-CH-43
HEIRS AND LEGATEES OF PEGGY S. MABRY, a/k/a PEGGY MABRY, Deceased, DEBORAH D. MABRY, REBECCA SUE HALL, REBECCA SUE MABRY, KAYLEE MABRY, CLAYTON MABRY, MASON MABRY, SUZANNE S. MABRY, DIANE S. MABRY, THE TRUSTEES AND BENEFICIARIES OF THE PEGGY S. MABRY TRUST dated March 18, 2015, THE TRUSTEES AND BENEFICIARIES OF THE PEGGY S. MABRY FAMILY TRUST dated March 18, 2015, UNKNOWN OWNERS and NONRECORD CLAIMANTS,
The requisite affidavit for publication having been filed, notice is hereby given you: HEIRS AND LEGATEES OF PEGGY S. MABRY, a/k/a PEGGY MABRY, Deceased, REBECCA SUE MABRY, KAYLEE MABRY, CLAYTON MABRY, MASON MABRY, SUZANNE S. MABRY, DIANE S. MABRY, THE TRUSTEES AND BENEFICIARIES OF THE PEGGY S. MABRY TRUST dated March 18, 2015, THE TRUSTEES AND BENEFICIARIES OF THE PEGGY S. MABRY FAMILY TRUST dated March 18, 2015, UNKNOWN OWNERS AND NONRECORD CLAIMANTS, Defendants in the above entitled suit, that the said suit has been commenced in the Sixth Judicial Circuit Court of Champaign County, Illinois, by the Plaintiff against you and other defendants, praying for the foreclosure of a certain Mortgages conveying the premises described as follows, to wit:
Lot 78 in Bel Air, an Addition to Rantoul, as per plat recorded in Plat Book “K” at Page 23, situated in the Village of Rantoul, in Champaign County, Illinois.
which has the common address of: 809 Juniper Dr., Rantoul, IL 61866
and which said mortgage was made by PEGGY MABRY, a/k/a PEGGY S. MABRY, Mortgagor, to BUSEY BANK, an Illinois Banking Corporation, and said Mortgage recorded as Document No. 2006R17776, in the Office of the Recorder of Deeds of Champaign County, Illinois, and for such relief; that summons was duly issued out of the Sixth Judicial Circuit Court against you as provided by law, and that the said suit is now pending. The present owner of said mortgaged real estate is HEIRS AND LEGATEES OF PEGGY S. MABRY, a/k/a PEGGY MABRY, Deceased.
NOW, THEREFORE, UNLESS YOU, the said above defendants, file your answer to the complaint in this case or otherwise file your appearance in the Office of the Circuit Court Clerk, 101 East Main Street, Urbana, Illinois on or before March 24, 2017, a default may be entered against you at any time after that day and decree entered in accordance with the prayer of said complaint. YOU ARE FURTHER ADVISED THAT THE TIME IN WHICH THE SUBJECT REAL ESTATE MAY BE REDEEMED FROM FORECLOSURE, PURSUANT TO LAW, COMMENCES TO RUN WITH THE FIRST DATE OF PUBLICATION OF THIS NOTICE.
Dated: February 16, 2017, at Urbana, Illinois.
Katie M. Blakeman, Clerk of the Sixth Judicial Circuit Court, Champaign County, Illinois
JOSEPH P. CHAMLEY
EVANS, FROEHLICH, BETH & CHAMLEY
Attorneys for Plaintiff
44 Main Street, Suite 310
Champaign, IL 61820
Quality Home Maintenance
30+ years experience