Group Sale Sat 8-2
S. Willis Ave/Healey St.
Furniture, housewares, etc.
1995 HD Sportster 1200
great cond. 37,000 miles
Harry Potter items. Lunch box, 2 action figures, child's cereal bowl tumbler set. $46. Vintage sewing rocker, 125yrs old, $110. Original Post Office Teddy Bear, girl carrier. Comes with all original items $125. Non smoking home. 684-2378
Housing Authority of Champaign County
Notice of Public Hearing
Moving to Work (MTW) Demonstration
The Year 7 (2017) Moving to Work (MTW) Annual Plan for the Housing Authority of Champaign County (HACC) will be available for review and comment beginning Tuesday, August 30, 2016 at www.hacc.net and at the HACC Administrative Office, 205 W. Park Avenue, Champaign.
Comments will be received through Monday, October 3, 2016 and can be submitted to Mark Cary at email@example.com
Two public hearing sessions will be held on Wednesday, September 21, at 2:00 and 6:00 p.m. in the Board Room of the Housing Authority of Champaign County, 205 W. Park Avenue, Champaign.
HUGE GARAGE SALE
1802 CONCORD, Urbana
Exercise equip., golf clubs, kitchen, Keurig, home decor, silk trees & plants. Brand-name men/women clothes, suits, and shoes. Motorcycle clothing & equip. Patio set, bikes.
Much more–rain or shine!
Fri 8a-7p, Sat 8a-1p
HUGE SALE !
611 W Nevada, U
Sat & Sun 8-5
802 Sherwood Terr., C. $745 net
1307 Scottsdale, C. $ 925 net
1822 Parkdale, C. $ 850 net
2202 Rodney, C. $ 900 net
For more info & apply at
hughesre.com / 359-0203
IL FB 4 seats in horseshoe & parking pass $75 per game. 217-258-8552.
Clean non-smoking pet-free CCRS Ok. 352-5474
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE SIXTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT CHAMPAIGN COUNTY, ILLINOIS
THE ESTATE OF ODESSA NASH,
Case No. 16-P-28 Deceased.
Independent Administration Publication Notice To
Creditors and Claimants and Unknown Heirs and
1. Notice is given of the death of Odessa Nash, who died on November 19, 2001, a resident of the City of Champaign, Champaign County, Illinois.
2. The Representative for the estate is Wardell Briggs and his address is: 1226 Tulip, Wichita Falls, Texas 76301.
3. The attorney and registered agent for the estate is John T. Wozniak of Fischer & Wozniak, P.C., and his address is 108 East Anthony Drive, Urbana, Illinois 61802.
4. Claims against the estate may be filed on or before February 28, 2017. Claims against the estate may be filed with the Clerk of the Circuit Court, 101 East Main Street, Urbana, Illinois 61802, or with the Representative, or both. Any claim not filed within that period is barred. Copies of a claim filed with the Clerk must be mailed or delivered to the Representative and to the attorney within 10 days after it has been filed.
5. On March 14, 2016, an Order Admitting the Will to Probate and Appointing the Representative was entered.
6. Within 42 days after the effective date of the original Order Admitting the Will to Probate, you may file a petition with the Court to require proof of the validity of the Will as provided under section 6-21 of the Probate Act (IL Rev. Stat. Ch. 110 1/2, Par. 6-21).
7. Within 6 months after the effective date of the original Order Admitting the Will to Probate, you may file a petition with the Court to contest the validity of the Will as provided under Section 8-1 of the Probate Act (IL Rev. Stat. Ch. 110 1/2, Par. 8-1).
8. The estate will be administered without Court supervision unless an interested party terminates independent administration by filing a petition to terminate under Section 28-4 of the Probate Act (Ill. Rev. Stat. Ch. 110 1/2, Par. 28-4).
Wardell Briggs, Executor
By: John T. Wozniak,