South Pointe Commons
3 & 4 Bedrooms
Duplexes & Town homes
$250 MOVE IN BONUS
1 MONTH FREE RENT
Sportscraft TX200 Treadmill, digital control monitor, folds up, used very little, $200. Call 217-359-1323
St. Joseph, 227 E. Douglas. Thurs 6/20 4-7pm, Fri 6/21 8-2:30pm. Furniture, lamps, some antiques, depression glass, Phaltzgraff Yorktowne dishes, childrens books.
St. Joseph: 208 S Third
Thur & Fri 8 – 6
Youth bedroom decor, kids clothes, yarn, goose clothes, bedding, toys, and lots of misc.
STATE OF ILLINOIS
NOTICE OF LETTING
(1) Sealed proposals will be received in the office of the Village Clerk until 10:30 a.m., July 3, 2013 for furnishing roadway seal coating materials required in the maintenance of Section 13-00000-00-GM, County of Champaign, Municipality of St. Joseph, and at that time publicly opened and read.
(2) Proposals shall be submitted on form furnished by the Municipality which may be obtained at the office of Clark Dietz, Inc., 125 West Church St., Champaign, IL and shall be enclosed in an envelope endorsed “Material Proposal, Section 13-00000-00-GM”.
(3) The right is reserved to waive technicalities and to reject any or all proposals.
(4) Prequalification of Bidders. Section 102 of the Standard Specifications for Road and Bridge Construction is applicable to this Proposal.
(5) Proposal Guarantee. A proposal guarantee in the proper amount, as specified in Check Sheet LRS 7 of the Supplemental Specifications and Recurring Special Provisions, will be required. Bid bonds will not be allowed as proposal guarantees.
(6) Contract Bond. The successful bidder at the time of execution of the contract will not be required to deposit a surety bond for the full amount of the award. When a surety bond is not required, the proposal guarantee will be held in lieu thereof. Failure on the part of the contractor to deliver the material within the time specified or to do the work specified herein will be considered just cause to forfeit his surety as provided in Article 108.10 of the Standard Specifications.
By Order of the President and Board of Trustees
April 9, 2013
Tiffany McElroy-Smetzer, Village Clerk
1802 Winchester Dr
3 bed, 2 bath in Southwood. Many updates, close to schools and parks. Move in ready!
The Best Value
Spacious townhomes. Great services and
attractive amenities in a park-like environment
2 BR/1.5 BA $435
3 BR/1.5 BA $495
4 BR/2.5 BA $665
and your rent will
NEVER go up!*
...just ask residents
who have lived with us for over 12 years
$250 Move-In Bonus*
*Call for Details