Two rugs: one mauve 8x10, one shades of brown 11x8. $75 ea.
URBANA FREE LIBRARY
Something for Everyone!
Thousands of books donated by the public on almost every topic. Some nicer books are specially priced. Most prices $1.00 or less!
Thu.(Members night) 5-8:30p Friday & Saturday 9a- 5:30p Sunday Half Price 1-4:30p
Monday Giveaway 9a-1p
Includes Manga titles.
210 W. Green St. Urbana
Lower Level Auditorium
Available at the door
VILLAGE OF OAKWOOD
THE VILLAGE OF OAKWOOD, IL IS SELLING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS (SOLD AS IS): THE EQUIPMENT CAN BE SEEN BETWEEN 8AM TO 4PM MONDAY THRU FRIDAY. CALL 217-354-4255 FOR DETAILS.
1. 1995 CHEVY K3500 DUMP TRUCK WITH 6.5 TURBO DIESEL ENGINE, DUMP BED, MULTI POSITION MPV PLOW, NEWER TIRES, 4X4, 51,127 ORIGINAL MILES…..MINIMUM BID $3,000.00
2. JOHN DEERE 455 LAWN AND GARDEN TRACTOR/DIESEL, 3 CYL YANMAR MOTOR, 60” BELLY MOWER, 2034 HOURS…..MINIMUM BID $500.00
3. 250 GAL DIESEL TANK WITH STAND….MINIMUM BID $250.00
4. 250 GAL KEROSENE TANK….MINIMUM BID $250.00
5. CAMPBELL HAUSFIELD AIR COMPRESSOR…..MINIMUM BID $50.00
6. SEARS 10” RADIAL ARM SAW STAND…MINIMUM BID $25.00
7. 5 HP MARINER BOAT MOTOR AND GAS TANK….MINIMUM BID $250.00
8. 2007 BLACK TREK MENS BICYCLE…..MINIMUM BID $225.00
ALL BIDS MUST BE SEALED WITH THE NAME OF THE INTERESTED ITEM LISTED CLEARLY ON THE FRONT OF THE ENVELOPE. ALL BIDS ARE DUE BY NOON ON APRIL 10TH, 2017 IN THE OAKWOOD VILLAGE HALL LOCATED AT 106 S. SCOTT ST, OAKWOOD IL OR MAIL TO PO BOX 31, OAKWOOD, IL. 61858. BIDS WILL BE OPENED AT THE VILLAGE BOARD MEETING ON MONDAY APRIL 10TH AT 6:30PM.
Whirlpool portable dishwasher, Black/butcher block top, 1 yr old, used very little, $350. 359-5586
Whirlpool electric stove, white, 3yrs old, $125. 351-3556
YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED TO CALL A REGULAR Meeting of the County Board of Champaign County, Illinois, to convene on the 20th day of April, A.D. 2017, at 6:30 PM in the Lyle Shields Meeting Room, Brookens Administrative Center, 1776 East Washington, in Urbana, Illinois, in said County for the purpose of allowing and ordering payments of claims against the County, receiving and acting upon reports of committees and such other matters as may be brought before said meeting, which said meeting shall continue in session from day to day until the completion of said business.
Champaign County Clerk