Plush 8x10 Mauve
Woolen carpet remnant,
bound: $70. 351-5090
Porch-Yard Sale- 1011 N. Vermilion Danville Sat 7am-3pm. Women/men's clothing, toys, tools, bow, misc. household items, electronics.
Everything must go
Make a deal
Pottery Barn dining table, leaf, 6 chairs. Price lowered best offer ---------------
PSE BOW ... PRO Series
29”x70# RH... $555
CALL ... 217-328-0333
PUB TABLE + 4 Leather chairs, 48x48, 3ft high, very good condition $250. Full length mirror from Prairie Gardens $50. 778-6074
MON 4PM THUR
TUE NOON FRI
WED 10AM MON
THURS 10AM TUE
FRI 10AM WED
SAT 4 PM WED
SUN 10AM THURS
PLEASE ALLOW 10 DAYS
Email notices to:
VILLAGE OF HOMER
CHAMPAIGN COUNTY, ILLINOIS
Public Notice is hereby given that the President and Board of Trustees of the Village of Homer, Illinois, will conduct a public hearing at 6:00 p.m. Monday, September 12, 2016, to consider amendments to the Homer Zoning Ordinance.
A summary of the proposed Zoning Ordinance Amendments includes:
(1) Amendments and additions to Zoning Ordinance Section 1.2 “Definitions.”
(2) Amend Section 1.802. “Building Permits”:
Building Permit requirements and expiration for
construction, enlargement, alteration, moving, demolition
or change in occupancy, of a building structure.
(3) No Section 1.802 Building Permit(s) is required for:
a. Sidewalks and driveways being replaced or repaired.
b. Prefabricated swimming pools less than 24 inches deep.
c. Swings and other playground equipment.
d. Retaining walls that are not over 4 feet in height.
e. Painting, siding, roofing, installing gutters or anything
cosmetic to a two-family dwelling, accessory structure or
(4) Addition of provisions requiring a Building Permit for certain swimming pools with construction and safety requirements as Section 1.802 C.5.
(5) Amended requirements for a Building Permit Applications and the expiration of Building Permits in Section.
(6) Revision of the fees for Building Permits and certain zoning requests in Section 1.804 “Fees”.
(7) Amendment to other provisions of the Zoning Ordinance related to or involving the other amendments listed in this Public Hearing Notice in Section 1.802 C.
This hearing is being conducted by the President and Village Trustees, as the Village has no current Zoning Board of Appeals.
The public is invited to attend this public hearing and may submit testimony or written information or ask questions about the proposed amendments.
Information will be available by calling Sharon Jeffers, Homer Village Clerk at 217-896-2521.
Homer Village Clerk
Quality antiques, primitives, misc. Fri 8-4, Sat, 8-? 801 S. Vine St.
Quality Home Maintenance
30+ years experience
Quiet 1BR Danville 217-274-8794
W/D hookup. No pets, smoking. $465/$515. Ref/dep/lease.