SPRING FLEET & EQUIPMENT AUCTION
SAT., MAY 3RD, at 8:30 A.M.
At Martin Auction Center,
2 miles south of CLINTON, IL on Rte. 51
Featuring . . . AMEREN ILLINOIS- LINE TRUCKS & EQUIP. & FLEET- 40+ bucket trucks / line trucks * utility trucks * pickups * trenchers * CAT D6D crawler * trailers * misc. equipment. OVER 100 UNITS.
BANKRUPTCY CLOSE OUT- Fleet and Equipment from large beverage distributorship including road tractors, beverage trailers, trucks w/ enclosed box beds, 2012 Strick 53' dry box trailer, van, car, fork lifts, building, maintenance and lawn equipment, nice office items
PLUS, large outside consignment of trucks, road tractors, skid steers, trailers, construction/ contractor/ farm equipment.
ACCEPTING QUALITY CONSIGNMENTS
FOR THIS AUCTION
for catalog, photos & info
5% buyer premium
MARTIN AUCTION SERVICES, LLC
Misc Household Items for Sale
Pella French Doors - $300; Creative Marble 60 inch DBL Bowl sink - $150; Outdoor Kids Playhouse $25
King Mattress - $175; Queen Mattress Set $125; Heat n Glo Stove - $250; 16 ft ext. ladder $50; 8 x 22 area rug $250 Call 217-355-5543 or 630-600-8909.
Misc. fishing gear & 6 Fishing Tackle boxes, all loaded, $100 and up. 8' PELICAN 2 man boat w/ elec. trolling motor & battery incl, SOLD!. 202-3728
Everything must go
Toys,electronics/games,flat screen,Toyota Sequoia, 503 S Duncan Friday 4-8pm and Saturday 8-5
Multi Family Sale
April 18-19, 9a-2p, 905 W. Church St., Champaign. Rain or shine. Clothing, furniture, odds and ends. Good prices. All must go.
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT SIXTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT
CHAMPAIGN COUNTY, ILLINOIS
MIDLAND STATES BANK, a state bank,
as assignee of Strategic Capital Bank, by the
Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, as
Case No. 13-CH-210
ROTH SPEGAL PROPERTIES, LLC,
an involuntarily dissolved Illinois
limited liability company, et al.,
NOTICE OF SALE
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that pursuant to a Judgment as to Count II of the Complaint entered by the court in the above entitled cause and pursuant to 735 ILCS 5/15-1507(c), the property hereinafter described will be sold to the highest bidder.
1. For information regarding the real estate, contact Mr. Roger H. Tepen, Midland States Bank, 101 West First Street, Dixon, IL 61021, (815) 285-5153.
2. The common address and other common description, if any, of the real estate is 2203 Fletcher St., Urbana, IL 61801.
3. The legal description of the real estate is:
LOT 98 IN ENNIS RIDGE FOURTH SUBDIVISION, AS PER PLAT RECORDED IN PLAT BOOK “N” AT PAGE 125, SITUATED IN CHAMPAIGN COUNTY, ILLINOIS.
Tax Identification No.: 93-21-21-330-009.
4. The property is improved with a residential dwelling.
5. The real estate will not be open to inspection prior to sale.
6. The time and place of the sale will be on Friday, May 9, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. in the jury room, a/k/a the Lincoln Room, of the Champaign County Courthouse, Urbana, Illinois.
7. The real estate will be sold to the highest bidder with cash in hand.
8. Title will be conveyed subject to all delinquent real estate taxes, if any, and all general real estate taxes which are a lien upon the real estate, but have not yet become due and payable, and special assessments, if any, and subject to all easements, rights of way, conditions, covenants, restrictions, reservations, building lines, development agreements, zoning ordinances and other governmental laws, codes, rules, regulations and other requirements, rights of parties in possession or under unrecorded leases, all other matters either of record or which may or would have been disclosed by inspection or accurate survey of the real estate.
GREENSFELDER, HEMKER & GALE, P.C.
Cherie Macdonald, #06205730
12 Wolf Creek Drive, Suite 100
Swansea, Ilnois 62226
Telephone: (618) 257-7308
Facsimile: (618) 257-7353
Attorneys for Midland States Bank