IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE SIXTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT
CHAMPAIGN COUNTY, ILLINOIS
IN RE: THE MARRIAGE OF Franklin Ifeanyi Ndubuisi Petitioner, and Kalia Dorcha Dickerson Respondent. No.16D414
NOTICE IS GIVEN TO YOU, KALIA DORCHA DICKERSON Respondent, that Petitioner that this cause has been commenced against you in this court asking for a Dissollutin of Marriage and other relief.
Unless you file your response or otherwise file your appearance in this proceeding in the Office of the Circuit Clerk of Champaign County at the Champaign County Courthouse, 101 E. Main St., Urbana, IL, on or before September 26, 2016 a Judgment for Dissolution of Marriage and other relief may be granted as prayed for in the Petition.
August 8, 2016 Katie M. Blakeman Circuit Clerk
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE SIXTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT CHAMPAIGN COUNTY, ILLINOIS
FIRST FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK OF CHAMPAIGN- URBANA, Plaintiff,
VILDA J. GLADNEY, UNKNOWN OWNERS, and NON-RECORD CLAIMANTS,
Case No. 2016-CH-145
NOTICE OF PENDENCY OF ACTION (FORECLOSURE)
TO: VILDA J. GLADNEY, UNKNOWN OWNERS, and NON-RECORD CLAIMANTS
NOTICE is given hereby of the Foreclosure Complaint filed in the above-entitled cause on July 22, 2016; that the above-entitled action to foreclose a mortgage is now pending in the said Court and the day on or after which a default may be entered against you is September 12, 2016. The following information applies to the said action to foreclose a mortgage:
1. The names of all Plaintiffs and the case number are identified above.
2. The Court in which the action has been brought is identified above.
3. The name of the title holder of record for the property in the Foreclosure Complaint is: VILDA J. GLADNEY
4. A legal description of the real estate sufficient to identify it with reasonable certainty is as follows:
Lot 13 in Weller’s Lincolnwood Subdivision, as per Plat recorded in Plat book “P” at Page 35, as amended by instrument recorded as Document 742341, situated in Champaign County, Illinois.
Common address: 1501 Lincolnwood Drive, Urbana, IL 61801
5. A common address or description for the location of the real estate is as follows: 1501 Lincolnwood Drive, Urbana, IL 61801.
6. The mortgage sought to be foreclosed was recorded on July 16, 2010, in the Office of the Recorder of Deeds of Champaign County, Illinois, as Document No. 2010R15140.
FIRST FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK OF CHAMPAIGN-URBANA, Plaintiff
Robert E. Jacobson
Flynn, Palmer, Tague & Jacobson
Attorneys for First Federal Savings Bank of Champaign-Urbana
402 W. Church Street
Champaign, IL 61820
Telephone: (217) 352-5181
Fax: (217) 352-7964
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE SIXTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT CHAMPAIGN COUNTY, IL
IN THE INTEREST OF
Edward P. Zuniga,
Gloria L. Campbell
Notice is given to you, Gloria L. Campbell, respondent, and to all whom it may concern, that on August 2, 2016, a petition for Order of Protection was filed by Edward P. Zuniga, and that in the presence of Judge Holly F. Clemons in Courtroom D of the Champaign County Courthouse, 101 E. Main Street in Urbana, Illinois on September 21, 2016 at 9:00 AM or as soon thereafter as this case may be heard, a hearing will be held upon the petition.
Unless you appear at the hearing and show cause to the contrary, an order or judgment by default may be entered against you for the relief asked in the petition.
Dated: August 19, 2016
Katie M. Blakeman
Circuit Clerk of
INVITATION TO BID
The Board of Trustees of Community College District No. 507 (Danville Area Community College) desires to receive sealed bids for Scale Computing Equipment Expansion.
Specifications for bidding may be obtained in the Office of the Director of Administrative Services in Vermilion Hall, Room 116, at 2000 East Main Street, Danville, Illinois 61832 or by calling 217-443 8831.
In order to be considered, all sealed bids must be received at the above location on or before 11:00 a.m., Wednesday, September 7, 2016. The Board reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids for any or no reason.
By: R. Mike Cunningham
Director of Administrative Services
Notice of Application for Merger of Banks
State Bank of Chrisman, located at 202 West Madison Avenue, Chrisman, Illinois, intends to apply to the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (the "FDIC") for permission to merge the First National Bank of Georgetown, Georgetown, Illinois, with and into State Bank of Chrisman. State Bank of Chrisman and the First National Bank of Georgetown are subsidiaries of Longview Capital Corporation, Newman, Illinois. This notice is published pursuant to 12 USC 1828(c) and 12 CFR 303.65
You are invited to submit comments in writing on this application to M. Anthony Lowe, FDIC Regional Director. Any person wishing to comment on this application may file his or her comments in writing to the Regional Director of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation at 300 South Riverside Plaza, Chicago, IL 60606-3447, not later than September 19, 2016. The non-confidential portions of the application are on file at 300 South Riverside Plaza, Chicago, IL 60606-3447 and are available for public inspection during regular business hours. Photocopies of the non-confidential portion of the application file will be made available upon request.
Notice of Intent to Request for Release of Funds
City of Champaign
102 N. Neil St
Champaign, IL 61820
Dorothy A. David, City Manager
TO ALL INTERESTED AGENCIES, GROUPS, AND PERSONS:
The City of Champaign, Illinois proposes to request the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) to release Federal funds for the following projects:
Housing Authority of Champaign County
Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD)
The purpose of these RAD projects is to transform existing public housing buildings to a project based voucher model of assistance. This demonstration allows the housing authority to leverage public and private funds to repair existing public housing stock and/or to finance new developments. The RAD program is cost-neutral and does not increase HUD's budget. This program simply shifts units from the Public Housing program to the voucher program so that providers may leverage the private capital markets to make capital improvements.
The Housing Authority of Champaign County (HACC) was approved for RAD transition to project based vouchers for the following properties in Champaign, IL:
Housing Authority of Champaign County Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) Locations in Champaign, IL:
409 WEST BEARDSLEY STREET
403 EAST BEARDSLEY STREET
503 EAST BEARDSLEY STREET
512 EAST COLUMBIA AVENUE
611 EAST COLUMBIA AVENUE
206 WEST ELLS AVENUE
208 WEST ELLS AVENUE
108 EAST ROPER STREET
110 EAST ROPER STREET
508 EAST EUREKA STREET
811 NORTH WILLIS STREET
411 EAST VINE STREET
607 EAST VINE STREET
915 NORTH 4TH STREET
1106 NORTH 6TH STREET
1002 NORTH 6TH STREET
302 S SECOND STREET (Skelton Place)
An Environmental Review Record regarding the stated projects made by the above-named City of Champaign documents the environmental review for each project, and more fully sets forth the reasons why such statement is not required. This Environmental Review Record is on file at the at the City of Champaign’s Neighborhood Services Department (102 North Neil Street, Champaign) and is available for public examination and copying, upon request, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
No further environmental review of such project is proposed to be conducted prior to the request for release of Federal funds.
All interested agencies, groups, and persons disagreeing with this Finding of No Significant Impact decision are invited to submit written comments for consideration by the Neighborhood Programs Division of the Neighborhood Services Department of the City of Champaign at 102 N Neil St, Illinois. Such written comments should be received at the Neighborhood Services Department at 102 N Neil St, Illinois on or before September 1, 2016. All such comments so received will be considered and the City will not request the release of federal funds or take any administrative action on the project prior to the date specified in the preceding sentence.
Notice of Intent to Request Release of Funds
TO ALL INTERESTED AGENCIES, GROUPS, AND PERSONS:
September 1, 2016 the City of Champaign and the Housing Authority of Champaign County will request the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development release federal funds for the projects described above. The City of Champaign and HACC are certifying to HUD that the City consents to accept the jurisdiction of the federal courts if an action is brought to enforce responsibilities in relation to environmental reviews, decision making, and action; and that these responsibilities have been satisfied. The legal effect of the certification is that upon its approval, the Housing Authority of Champaign County may commence the Rental Assistance Demonstration, and HUD will have satisfied its responsibilities under the National Environmental Policy Act of 1969. HUD will accept an objection to its approval of the release of funds and acceptance of the certification only if it is on one of the following bases: (a) that the certification was not in fact executed by the chief executive officer or other officer of applicant approved by HUD; or (b) that applicant’s environmental review record for the project indicates omission of a required decision, finding, or step applicable to the project in the environmental review process. Objections to the Release of Funds must be prepared and submitted in accordance with the required procedure (4 CFR Part 58), and may be addressed to HUD at Region V Office, Attn: Environmental Office, 77 West Jackson Blvd., Chicago, Illinois 60604. HUD will not consider objections on basis other than those stated above. No objection received after September 16, 2016 will be considered by HUD.
MON 4PM THUR
TUE NOON FRI
WED 10AM MON
THURS 10AM TUE
FRI 10AM WED
SAT 4 PM WED
SUN 10AM THURS
PLEASE ALLOW 10 DAYS
Email notices to:
RESOLUTION PROVIDING FOR A PUBLIC HEARING ON TENTATIVE 2017 BUDGET
BE IT AND IT IS HEREBY RESOLVED by the Board of Education of Community Unit School District No. 4 that the tentative budget for fiscal year July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017, shall be prepared for the purpose of placing the same on file and for public hearing; that the same shall be made conveniently available to public inspection for at least thirty (30) days prior to September 26, 2016; that a public hearing thereon shall be at 5:30 p.m., on the 26th day of September, 2016, in the Board Room of the E.H. Mellon Administrative Center, 703 South New Street, Champaign, Illinois, in School District Number Four; and that public notice thereof shall be given in the newspaper published in said school district at least thirty (30) days prior to the time of such hearing, in the form attached hereto.
DATED this 15th day of August, 2016
President, Board of Education
Vice President, Board of Education
DRAINAGE ELECTION NOTICE
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that on the 6tht day of September, 2016, an election will be held within the boundaries of each of the following Drainage Districts, at the location set forth after the name of said District, from the hour of 2:00 P.M. to the hour of 4:00 P.M. (unless the Judges of Election hold the polls open longer) for the purpose of electing one Drainage Commissioner for a three year term for each said District.
DRAINAGE DISTRICT ELECTIONS - 2016
1. Big Slough Special Drainage District, #41, 97-MC-24, Gordon Seed Farms, 1421A CR 2900 N, Rantoul, IL
2. Camp Creek Special Drainage District, #110, 97-MC-51, Glenn Miller Farm Shed, 307 CR 1900 N, Seymour, IL 61875
3. Drainage District No. 1 of the Town of Condit, #113, 97-MC-54, Condit Township Building
4. Conkey Branch Special Drainage District, #64, 97-MC-36, Ogden Masonic Lodge, 111 East St.,
Ogden, IL 61859
5. Drainage District No. 1 of the Town of Crittenden, #120, 97-MC-61,Watson’s Toolshed, 1700 CR 200 N, Villa Grove, IL 61956
6. Drainage District No. 1 of the Town of Scott, #106, 97-MC-71, Seymour Fire Department
7.Dillsburg Special Drainage District, #35, 97-MC-20, Premier Coop in Dillsburg, 3026 CR 2000 E, Rantoul, IL
8. Dry Fork Mutual Drainage District, #114, 97-MC-55, the Meta Miller Farm, 147 CR 300 E, Sadorus, IL 61872
9. East Lake Fork Special Drainage District, #67, 97-MC-37, Klein Farm Office, 333 CR 1100 N, Seymour, IL 61875
10. Embarras River Mutual Drainage District, #79, 97-MC-39, Ted Meharry Farm Shop, 686 CR 1300 E, Tolono, IL 61880
11. Embarras River Special Drainage District, #23, 97-MC-19, in the shed of John Lannon , 2087 CR 500 N, Sidney, IL 61877)
12. Flatville Special Drainage District, #57 1/2, 97-MC-70, Gary Busboom, 2073 CR 2600 N, Gifford, IL 61847
13. Hillsbury Slough Special Drainage District, #40, 97-MC-23, East Bend Township Building (Formerly Dewey Fire Station), 10 North Main Street, Paxton, IL 60957
14. Drainage District No. 1 of the Town of South Homer, #105, 97-MC-47, South Homer Township Office,
200 S. West, Homer, IL 61849
15. Union Drainage District No. 2 of the Towns of South Homer & Sidney, #108, 97-MC-49, So. Homer Township Building, 202 S. Main, Homer, IL 61849
16. Kaskaskia Special Drainage District, #49, 97-MC-26, David Berbaum's Farm, 533 CR 1200 N, Champaign, IL 61822
17. Little Vermilion Special Drainage District, #21, 97-MC-17, 607 CR 2500 E, Homer, IL 61849
18. Long Point Slough Special Drainage District, #39, 97-MC-22, Longview Fire House
19. Lotus Special Drainage District, #8, 97-MC-6, Galesville Elevator, Lotus, IL, 10 CR 3050 N, Foosland, IL 61845
20. Ludlow Special Drainage District, #98, 97-MC-44, Ludlow Fire Station
21. Newcomb Special Drainage District, #12, 97-MC-10, 180 CR 2400 N, Mahomet, IL 61853
22. Phinney Branch Mutual Drainage District, #109, 97 MC-50, Windsor Road Christian Church, 2501 West Windsor Road, Champaign, IL 61822
23.Union Drainage District No.7 of the Towns of St. Joseph & Ogden, #128, 97-MC-68, Bradley Marsh
Residence, 1703 CR 2350 East, St. Joseph, IL 61873
24. Union Drainage District by User #1 of the Township of Raymond and Murdock Township, #111, 97-MC-52,
Raymond Township Hall, Longview,IL 61852
25. Saline Branch Drainage District (Urbana Township Building), #19, 97-MC-15, 2312 E. Perkins Rd, Urbana, IL
26. Drainage District No. 1 of the Town of Sidney, #122, 97-MC-63, the residence of J. Kent Krukewitt located at 911 CR 2400 E, Homer, IL 61849
27. Union Drainage District No. 2 of the Towns of Somer & Stanton, #104, 97-MC-46, 1982 CR 2100 N, Urbana, IL 61802
28. Stanton Special Drainage District, #15, 97-MC-12, 1945 CR 2200 E, St. Joseph, IL 61873
29. Drainage District No. 1 of the Town of Stanton, #112, 97-MC-53, 1938 CR 1950 N, Urbana, IL 61802
30. Wildcat Special Drainage District, #63, 97-MC-35, East Bend Township Building (formerly Dewey Fire Station), 10 Main St., Dewey, IL 61840
31. Union Drainage District #1 of Ogden & Oakwood, #118, 97-MC-59, Bunge Elevator, 16974 N 200 E Rd, Fithian, IL 61844
32. Drainage District No. 2 in the Town of Sidney, #60, 97-MC-73, Charles Negangard Farm, 1883 CR 700 N, Sidney, IL 61877
33. Upper Salt Fork Drainage District, #53, 97-MC-30, Stanton Township Town Hall
34. Spoon River Drainage District, #5, 97-MC-3, Mitchell Osterbur Shop, 2235 CR 2300 E, St. Joseph, IL 61873
Every adult owner of land in each of said Districts, whether residing within the District or not, is entitled to vote in the election of said District. Dated this 13th day of August, 2016.
Katie M. Blakeman
Clerk of the Circuit Court
Sixth Judicial Circuit
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE SIXTH JUDICIAL
CIRCUIT OF ILLINOIS CHAMPAIGN COUNTY, ILLINOIS In the Matter of the of Estate Eldred E. Schmidt, No. 16-P-195 deceased.
NOTICE is given of the death of Eldred E. Schmidt, deceased. Letters of Office were issued on August 4, 2016 to Leon R. Schmidt, whose address is 1953 CR 2500 N. Rd., Thomasboro, IL 61878, and Larry G. Schmidt, whose address is 4761 N. Woodruff, Whitefish Bay, WI 53211.
Claims against the estate may be filed in the office of the Circuit Clerk, Champaign County Courthouse, Urbana, Illinois, 61801, or with the personal representatives, or both, on or before February 24, 2017. Any claim not filed on or before said date is barred. Copies of a claim filed with the Circuit Clerk must be mailed or delivered to the personal representatives and their attorney of record within ten (10) days after it is filed. Furthermore, the claimant shall file with the Court proof of any required mailing or delivery of copies.
Dated: August 11, 2016
Leon R. Schmidt
1953 CR 2500 N. Rd.
Thomasboro, IL 61878
Larry G. Schmidt
4761 N. Woodruff
Whitefish Bay, WI 53211
By: /S/ William F. Tracy II
Miller, Tracy, Braun, Funk, & Miller, Ltd.
316 S. Charter
P.O. Box 80
Monticello, IL 61856
Attorney for Independent Administrators