IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE SIXTH
CHAMPAIGN COUNTY, ILLINOIS
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF ROBERT F. ROUTH, No. 15-P-29
Notice is given of the death of ROBERT F. ROUTH. Letters of office were issued to DONALD D. ROUTH, 2226 CR 1700N, St. Joseph, IL 61873 on February 12, 2015, whose attorney is Denise Knipp Bates, Thomas, Mamer & Haughey, LLP, 30 Main Street, P.O. Box 560, Champaign, Illinois, 61824-0560.
The estate will be administered without court supervision, unless under Section 28-4 of the Probate Act (755 ILCS 5/28-4) any interested person terminates independent administration at any time by mailing or delivering a petition to terminate to the Clerk.
Claims against the estate may be filed in the office of the Clerk of the Circuit Court, Champaign County Courthouse, Urbana, Illinois, or with the independent representative, or both, on or before August 18, 2015, or if mailing or delivery of notice from the representative is required by Section 18-3 of the Probate Act of 1975, the date stated in that notice. Any claim not filed by that period is barred. Copies of a claim filed with the Clerk must be mailed or delivered to the independent representative and to the attorney within 10 days after it has been filed.
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
Sealed proposals for the improvement described below will be received and at that time publicly opened and read at the office of the Village Clerk, 229 E. South Street, Cerro Gordo, IL 61818 until 2:00 PM on March 19, 2015.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Name South Side Drainage Improvements Length: 1660 feet
Location Cerro Gordo, IL
Proposed Improvement includes construction of 152 FT Storm Sewer Class B Type 2, 12”, 317 FT Storm Sewer Class B, Type 2, 15”, 1192 FT Storm Sewer Class B, Type 2, 24”,115 FT Storm Sewer Type 2 Water Main Quality Pipe,12”, 49 FT Storm Sewer Type 2 Water Main Quality, 24”, 8 Each Manholes, Type A, 4’ Diameter, 1 Each Conflict Manhole, 5’ Diameter, 2 Each Inlets, Type A, 8 Each Inlets Type B, 644 CY Trench Backfill, 176 Gallons Bituminous Materials (Prime Coat), 439 SY Incidental Hot Mix Asphalt Surfacing, 3”, Seeding, Class 1, Fertilizer, Mulch Method 2, Perimeter Erosion Barrier, Inlet and Pipe Protection, Exploration Trenching, Field Tile Repair and Connection and other items of construction.
1. Plans and proposal forms will be available in the office of Phoenix Consulting Engineers, P.O. Box 1187 Mahomet IL 61853 (call 217-586-1803 ext 1 or email email@example.com for proposal forms)
2. The 2 low bidders must file within 24 hours after the letting an “Affidavit of Availability” (Form BC 57), in duplicate, showing all uncompleted contracts awarded to them and all low bids pending award for Federal, State, County, Municipal and private work.
3. The Awarding Authority reserves the right to waive technicalities and to reject any or all proposals as provided in BLRS Special Provision for Bidding Requirements and Conditions for Contract Proposals.
4. The following BLR Forms shall be returned by the bidder to the Awarding Authority:
a. BLR 12200: Local Public Agency Formal Contract Proposal b. BLR 12200a Schedule of Prices
c. BLR 12230: Proposal Bid Bond (if applicable)
d. BLR 12326: Affidavit of Illinois Business Office
5. The quantities appearing in the bid schedule are approximate and are prepared for the comparison of bids. Payment to the Contractor will be made only for the actual quantities of work performed and accepted or materials furnished according to the contract. The scheduled quantities of work to be done and materials to be furnished may be increased, decreased or omitted as hereinafter provided.
6. Submission of a bid shall be conclusive assurance and warranty the bidder has examined the plans and understands all requirements for the performance of work. The bidder will be responsible for all errors in the proposal resulting from failure or neglect to conduct an in depth examination. The Awarding Authority will, in no case be responsible for any costs, expenses, losses or changes in anticipated profits resulting from such failure or neglect of the bidder.
7. The bidder shall take no advantage of any error or omission in the proposal and advertised contract.
8. If a special envelope is supplied by the Awarding Authority, each proposal should be submitted in that envelope furnished by the Awarding Agency and the blank spaces on the envelope shall be filled in correctly to clearly indicate its contents. When an envelope other than the special one furnished by the Awarding Authority is used, it shall be marked to clearly indicate its contents. When sent by mail, the sealed proposal shall be addressed to the Awarding Authority at the address and in care of the official in whose office the bids are to be received. All proposals shall be filed prior to the time and at the place specified in the Notice to Bidders. Proposals received after the time specified will be returned to the bidder unopened.
9. Permission will be given to a bidder to withdraw a proposal if the bidder makes the request in writing or in person before the time for opening proposals.
SECTION 00 1113
ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS FROM:
1.01 THE OWNER (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS OWNER):
Piatt County Mental Health Center (PCMHC)
1921 N. Market St.
Monticello, IL 61856
1.02 AND THE ARCHITECT (HEREINAFTER
REFERRED TO AS
Gorski Reifsteck Architects
909 Arrow Road
Champaign, IL 61821
1.03 DATE: FEBRUARY 10TH, 2015
1.04 TO: POTENTIAL
A.Your firm is invited to submit an offer under seal to the Owner for alteration of a facility located at the above address before March 6th, 2015 at 2:30pm.
B.Bids will be opened and read aloud following the close of bidding.
C.Project Description: Demolition and renovation of entry/reception and client restroom areas. New work in the entry and reception areas includes: waiting areas, reception room, office, corridors, and new vestibule. New work in the client restroom includes: replace and move toilet fixture, new toilet partitions, sinks and top, and finishes. The project will include modifications and new work to HVAC, plumbing and electrical. Work on the client restrooms will be required to be performed in off hours.
D.Bid Documents for a Stipulated Sum contract may be obtained from the office of the Design Professional upon receipt of a refundable deposit, by certified check, in the amount of $50 for one set. Documents can be mailed to the bidder for a non-refundable shipping and handling fee of $15.
E.Contractors may obtain up to three (3) sets of contract documents.
F.Bidders will be required to provide Bid security in the form of a Bid Bond of a sum no less than 5 percent of the Bid Amount.
G.Submit your offer on the Bid Form. Bidders may supplement this form as appropriate.
H.There will be a Prebid Meeting at Piatt County Mental Health Center, 1921 N. Market St., Monticello - Conference Room on February 19th, 2015 at 2:30pm.
I.PREVAILING WAGES: Contractors will be required to comply with all laws, including those relating to prevailing rate of wages of the various classes of work to be performed under the proposed contract as determined by the Illinois Department of Labor, in accordance with Federal Labor Standards provisions, US Dept. of Labor.
J.Your offer will be required to be submitted under a condition of irrevocability for a period of 30 days after submission.
K.The Owner reserves the right to accept or reject any or all offers.