a division of Busey Bank
Champaign County, IL
166.51 +/- Ac.
54.20 +/- Ac.
St. Joseph Twp.,
54.00 +/- Ac.
St. Joseph Twp.,
Matt or Steve at
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE
SIXTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT
CHAMPAIGN COUNTY, ILLINOIS
THE ABBEYFIELD SOCIETY, a United Kingdom Company, Limited by Guarantee, Plaintiff, vs. No. 14-CH-¬266
ABBEYFIELD SOCIETY OF ST. JOSEPH, ILLINOIS, an Illinois Corporation, CHARLES E. BUTZOW UNKNOWN OWNERS and NON-RECORD CLAIMANTS, Defendants.
NOTICE OF FORECLOSURE BY PUBLICATION
The requisite Affidavit for Publication having been filed, notice is hereby given you, Unknown Owners, Occupants, and Non-Record Claimants, Defendants in the above-entitled cause, that the above-entitled mortgage foreclosure action was filed on November 3, 2014, and is now pending.
1. The names of all Plaintiffs and the Case Number are identified above.
2. The Court in which said action was brought is identified above.
3. The name of the titleholder of record is Abbeyfield Society of St. Joseph, Illinois, an Illinois Corporation.
4. A legal description of the real estate sufficient to identify it with reasonable certainty is as follows:
Lot 101 in Abbeyfield Subdivision, as per Plat recorded on March 16, 2010, as Document No. 2010R5120, situated in Champaign County, Illinois
5. A common address or description of the location of the real estate is as follows: 501 East Peters Drive, St. Joseph, Illinois.
6. An identification of the Mortgage sought to be foreclosed is as follows:
Name of Mortgagor: Abbeyfield Society of St. Joseph, Illinois, an Illinois Corporation
Name of Mortgagee: The Abbeyfield Society
Date of Mortgage: September 19, 2012
Date of Recording: November 1, 2012
County Where Recorded: Champaign County, Illinois
Recording Document Identification: 2012R27607
NOW, THEREFORE, unless you, Unknown Owners, Occupants, and Non-Record Claimants, Defendants, file your answer to the complaint for foreclosure in this cause or otherwise make your appearance therein, in the Circuit Court of the Sixth Judicial Circuit, Champaign County, Illinois, held in the Champaign County Courthouse, in the City of Urbana, 101 East Main Street, on or before the 8th day of December, 2014, default may be entered against you and each of you at any time after that day and a judgment for foreclosure entered in accordance with the prayer of the complaint for foreclosure.
Attorney for Plaintiff:
Rawles, O'Byrne, Stanko, Kepley & Jefferson, P.C.
501 West Church Street
P.O. Box 800
Champaign, IL 61824-0800