Taste of Champaign
The Taste of Champaign is held every year in West Side Park. The event is sponsored by several area businesses and is an opportunity for people to sample food from area restaurants.
The event gets larger every year and this year also includes kids games, arts and crafts, a petting zoo and live music.
Several thousand people will attend the event over its three-day run.
Most Viewed News
- Trooper changes tire for 'shocked' driver
- Updated: Driver's facility to reopen Tuesday, with limits; property management disputes state claim
- Police: Driver knocks motorcyclist off, drags cycle till truck catches fire
- Dave Benton hoping to make the most of the time he has left
- Jim Dey: Judges: Ain't nobody's business if we did