Taste of Champaign
The Taste of Champaign is held every year in West Side Park. The event is sponsored by several area businesses and is an opportunity for people to sample food from area restaurants.
The event gets larger every year and this year also includes kids games, arts and crafts, a petting zoo and live music.
Several thousand people will attend the event over its three-day run.
Most Viewed News
Most Commented News
- Updated: Savoy, Rantoul, Champaign back money for IHSA bid; Urbana council directs staff to work on issue
- IHSA dispute growing in Urbana
- Urbana opting not to contribute money to IHSA basketball bid
- Jim Dey: With Kilgore, the past isn't past because he's basically the same guy
- UI law professor: Grand jury decision not a surprise