Tolono Fun Days
Tolono area residents gathered at West Side Park in Tolono, Illinois, on June 30, 2007, for the Annual Tolono Fun Days. The event featured live music, a performance by the Rockettes, a parade, a beer tent, a flea market, pony rides, a petting zoo, a kiddie tractor pull, carnival games, a cookie walk, and a strong man demonstration.
Most Viewed News
Most Commented News
- Shaka Smart responds to claim: 'That's not true'
- Wise: 'Disappointed' over AAUP's censure recommendation for UI
- Emails: Wise, 2 profs did discuss Salaita
- Widower: Rest-stop killer a 'coward' for skipping sentencing of life in prison
- Student in drug case sentenced to home detention, probation, expelled from UI