2010 Illinois Marathon coverage
We will use this space to compile our coverage of the 2010 Christie Clinic Illinois Marathon.
- Here is a photo gallery from the marathon.
- Julie Wurth blogs in the aftermath of the 5k she and her son ran.
- A video overview looks at the weather and the top finishers.
- This video gives a postrace review of the marathon course.
- This video focuses on the increasing number of women in marathons.
- Another video tells about the volunteers who make the marathon possible.
- Here is the website for the Illinois Marathon.
- Here's the marathon at a glance.
- The planned reroutes of MTD buses are here.
- Frequently asked questions are answered here.
- Check out our interactive map featuring videos and information about the route through Champaign-Urbana.
- A video looks at final preparations for Saturday's activities.
- This video looks at the pride and revenue the marathon brings to C-U.
- In her blog, Julie Wurth offers tips for getting around on race day.
- Jodi Heckel writes about a student from Edison Middle School running with a special purpose.
- Same with Roger Short, another runner.
- An online chat with Jan Seeley, co-director of the Illinois Marathon.
- Fred Kroner talks with a Catlin math teacher running the marathon.
In her Starting Line blog, Jodi Heckel looks at a variety of running topics.
- Heckel talks about music to run by.
- Heckel profiles a group of racewalkers doing the half-marathon.
- Here's a look at how organizers map the route.
- Guest blogger Dana Mancuso tells what it takes to make a course video.
- Heckel takes a look at a 5K training group at Edison Middle School.
- This story focuses on the Busey Illinois Youth Run.
- Heckel offers runner profiles on: the Hajek-Scheid family; Jean Driscoll and Sam Morse; Lisa Morgan; Don and Roma Chenoweth; John Murphy; Sue Grey; and Melissa Raguet-Schofield.