Details on conference
If you go...
– Symposium begins at 8:30 a.m. at the Graduate School of Library and Information Sciences, 501 E. Daniel St., C.
– Off-campus participants can park at Salem Baptist Church, 500 E. Park St., C., and a free shuttle will take visitors to and from the symposium.
– Events include a roundtable on community engagement at 10:15 a.m., a "Difference Makers Awards Ceremony" at 1 p.m., and the release of a book detailing community engagement at the University of Illinois at 4 p.m.
– Symposium resumes at 8:30 a.m. at the Douglass Community Center, 804 N. Fifth St., C.
– Events include a 9:15 a.m. roundtable on social services and digital technology, a 10:45 a.m. discussion on community technology centers, education and youth, and a 1 p.m. roundtable on religious institutions and technology.
For the full schedule and more information, visit eBlackCU.net