Here is information about the 13th Congressional District candidates
65, of Urbana
incumbent 15th District congressman
55, of Moro
Frank L. Metzger
70, of Glen Carbon
52, of Bloomington
emergency room physician
40, of Carrollton
Greene County state's attorney
About the district
The new 13th Congressional District stretches from Champaign-Urbana on the northeast to Edwardsville and Collinsville on the southeast. It includes most of the populations of Champaign County and Sangamon County, part of McLean County, parts of Bond and Madison counties, and all of Piatt, DeWitt, Macon, Christian, Montgomery, Macoupin, Greene and Jersey counties.
- Johnson reported $560,718 in campaign contributions so far in the 2010-2012 election cycle (through Feb. 29). He had $261,594 in individual contributions and $293,875 in political action committee contributions. He has spent $292,5443 and had $467,998 on hand.
- Firsching has not filed a report with the Federal Election Commission.
- Metzger has not filed a report with the Federal Election Commission.
- Gill reported $150,992 in campaign contributions so far in the election cycle through Feb. 29. He had $150,270 in individual contributions, $20 in "other" contributions" and $702 in candidate contributions. He has spent $104,366 and had $50,481 on hand.
- Goetten reported $163,471 in campaign contributions so far in the election cycle through Feb. 29, He had $54,009 in individual contributions and $16,150 in political action committee contributions. He also loaned his campaign $50,000. He has spent $38,106 and had $175,365 on hand.