Making dinner every night can be a huge chore especially when you find yourself in a rut of the same tired menus each week. Many friends have told me that they just need some inspiration to try something different. I found that taking the risk on new recipes is fun and the best way to expand your tastes and skill.
- Subscribe to a food magazine that appeals to your tastes.
- Check out the Wednesday and Sunday recipes in the newspaper.
- Subscribe to online recipe listserves such as allrecipes.com  or Cuisine at Home e-recipes .
- Pull a cookbook off your shelf and look for something new to try.
- Actually try one of the recipes that you pinned on Pinterest.
Last night I made a nice summer salad that was featured in the allrecipes.com daily digest email called "Amy's Sensational Summer Salad ". I only needed to pick up a few items from the store and grilled extra marinated chicken breasts for another meal. It is definitely a keeper.