Enter your favorite grilling recipe to win a box full of grilling products.
I'm hosting another food-related blog giveaway, and this time, the theme is grilling.
I've somehow gotten on a press list for McCormick. A couple of months ago, I got a press kit full of seasonings and hosted a blog contest  to give it away.
- McCormick Grill Mates Montreal steak sauce
- McCormick Grill Mates Smoky Montreal steak sauce
- McCormick Grill Mates Slow & Low Tennessee Smokehouse BBQ Rub
- McCormick Grill Mates Smokin' Sweet Tea Naturally Flavored Marinade
- McCormick Grill Mates Worcestershire Pub Burger spice mix
- McCormick Grill Mates Backyard Brick Oven spice mix
- McCormick Savory Garlic & Italian Herb Shrimp seafood seasoning mix
Here's how to enter: post in the comments with your name, town of residence and an original recipe of a dish you make on the grill.
Features Editor Tony Mancuso will choose his favorite next Thursday morning, so please enter by midnight Wednesday. I will blog the winning recipe, and may also feature it in my Meg Makes print column that runs Wednesdays in The News-Gazette. I may also use the non-winners' recipes, so fair warning.
You have to be local to win, because you'll need to pick the box up at The News-Gazette in Champaign or Danville. The box of goodies needs to be picked up within two weeks of us naming a winner, or else it will go to the person who posts Tony's second-favorite recipe.
Can't wait to see the recipes you submit!