CHAMPAIGN — Nobody was reported hurt in a house fire in Champaign on Monday afternoon.
According to a Champaign Fire Department report, firefighters were called to a fire at 1206 Dorie Miller Drive at 3:50 p.m. Monday.
When the firefighters arrived, they found nothing showing from the building. Fire crews entered the home, found a fire in the bathroom area in a small linen closet and extinguished it.
Firefighters left the scene at 4:38 p.m.
Fire Marshal John Koller said electrical problems likely caused the fire.
The owner of the building was listed as Joyce Phillips.
No dollar amount for the loss had been estimated as of Monday night.