In boys' basketball
- Champaign Central 57, Rock Island 50. The host Maroons outscored the defending state champions 20-12 in the fourth quarter to improve to 11-6.
CORVON BUTLER led Central with 15 points. CHRIS FREEMAN scored 10 and ALEX ROUX added nine on three three-pointers. JORDAN CAROLINE had seven rebounds for the Maroons.
- PBL 57, Judah Christian 34. The host Panthers trailed by a point after the first quarter, but rolled thanks to 20 points from TANNER HARRIS, 15 from GAUGE SNIDER and 10 from DAKOTA ZENNER. Judah Christian was led by KRYS McCLURE (14 points).
- St. Joseph-Ogden 57, Tuscola 33. CORBIN HESTERBERG scored 14 points and LOUIS ACKLIN added 10 for the host Spartans jumped out to a 28-7 lead at the half. DUSTIN HAAKE led Tuscola with 10.
- Urbana 67, Kankakee 52. MICHAEL FRANKLIN's 17 points and 12 rebounds led the visiting Tigers. DONALD McKINLEY added 12.
At LOVC tournament
- Shiloh 62, Bement 51. COLE BOGLE scored 10 of his team-high 17 points in the fourth quarter to lead the Raiders. KALEB HOOD (12 points) and ANDREW DONITHAN (11) also contributed. Bement was led by CONNOR GORSS who made eight three-pointers and scored a game-high 29 points.
- Okaw Valley 66, Atwood-Hammond 30. ANDY WEBB scored eight points for Atwood-Hammond, which trailed 40-13 at the half.
- Martinsville 55, Villa Grove 48. The Blue Devils got 17 points from CALEB MONTGOMERY and 13 from RYAN PEARCE in the loss.
- Heritage 82, Lovington 40. The Hawks, who trailed 14-9 after the first quarter, got a game-high 40 points from JOHN TAYLOR. TRAE GARRISON (12 points) and KEATEN KALK (11) also contributed.
In girls' basketball
- Hoopeston Area 42, Chrisman 36. SHELBY HOLZINGER scored 12 points and SARAH DIXON added 11 for the visiting Cornjerkers. SARAH ELLIS poured in a game-high 28 points to go along with 10 rebounds and two blocks for the Cardinals.
- Centennial 60, Peoria Central 32. The Chargers won at the Galesburg tournament behind CHELSEA CROSS (15 points, eight rebounds, two blocks) and KATELYNN MARTINEZ (12 points, eight rebounds).
- Centennial 59, United Township 50. Cross (16 points, six rebounds) and STACIA SIMMONS (12 points) led the way for the Chargers.
- Niles West 52, Danville 36. J'LYNN AYERS scored 17 points for the host Vikings.
- Urbana University 49, Arthur Okaw Christian 19. The host Illineks led 17-0 after the first quarter and didn't look back. JAMIE BLUE led the way with 27 points, eight rebounds, six steals and four assists. JAKI VIPOND added 10 points, five steals and four rebounds.
At HOIC/McLean County tournament
- El Paso-Gridley 54, LeRoy 50. LeRoy built an 18-point lead at halftime, but couldn't hold on in the championship game. MOLLY MARCUM and ASHLEY WALKER each scored 13 points for the Panthers. LAUREN RUSSELL added 11
- GCMS 41, Fieldcrest 40. REGAN ROMSHEK scored 14 points to lead the Falcons to third place. She hit three three-pointers.
At LOVC tournament
- Shiloh 35, Arcola 32. Three players scored 11 points each for the Raiders in the championship game win. BETSY BOGLE, SHELBY SMITH and LARISSA MOSES scored all but two of Shiloh's points.
Arcola was held scoreless in the first quarter, but closed the gap to two after three quarters. CARA EDWARDS led Arcola with eight points.
- Arthur-Lovington 51, Villa Grove 40. ASHLEY TABB scored 15 points and EMILY SEEGMILLER added 12 as the Lancers took third place. Villa Grove's KAYLA DOWLER led all scorers with 22.
- Heritage 52, Tri-County 51. MARIAH COLEMAN scored 16 points and DALLAS McCORMICK added 13 for the Hawks in the consolation final.
- Central A&M 71, Clinton 57. MORGAN HICKMAN scored 18 points and JESSICA SCOTT had 10 for the Maroons.
At Okaw Valley tournament
- Sullivan 57, Unity 40. At Decatur, KATIE MASSEY led three players in double figures with 15 points. ASIA MORRISON scored 12 and PAIGE NEUHAUSER added 11 for Sullivan. BAILEY WALDEN scored 17 points for Unity.
- Tuscola 53, Maroa-Forsyth 49. SAMMI KOHLBECKER scored 21 points and ERIN WEAVER added 18 for the Warriors.
- At Argenta. Prairie Central picked up wins against St. Joseph-Ogden, St. Thomas More, Cumberland and Salt Fork/Georgetown-Ridge Farm/Westville behind BEN TRAUB, BRETT BENNETT and JOEY REIS, all of whom had three pinfalls each.
- At Lincoln. CAMERON MAMMEN and MUSTAFA ODEH picked up wins by fall for Urbana in a win against Lanphier at the Lincoln Invite. The Tigers dropped duals to East Peoria and Lincoln.
- At Normal. AUSTIN ARMETTA picked up three wins for Mahomet-Seymour in a win against Metamora and losses to Normal West, Washington and Normal Communtiy
- At LeRoy. Eight LeRoy wrestlers won championships for the host Panthers at the Randy Bowman Invitational. TATE RUFFNER, AUSTIN MATLOCK, DEVIN BULLINGTON, JOHN MORRELL, JUSTIN MEYERS, TYLER WOOLRIDGE, JOSH JOHNSON and BRADLEY SIMMONS won titles for LeRoy. Oakwood's ANTONIO ALVAREZ and Bismarck-Henning's MORGAN SUPERGAN also won titles.
- At St. Charles North. Champaign Central's BLAKE LEHMANN and SAM STEWART set meet records at the St. Charles North Invitational. Lehmann won the 50 freestyle in 21.65 seconds and Stewart took the 100 butterfly in 50.55. Stewart and Lehmann, who also won the 100 freestyle, both swam on the winning 200 medley relay. The Maroons finished fourth in the team standings.