Check our IlliniHQ Facebook page here
News you can't leave work without:
Staff writer Jeff Huth's top Illini men's track and field candidates to advance out of the NCAA West Preliminary Round of Championship, which begins Thursday in Eugene, Ore.
1. Andrew Riley. Defending NCAA champ in 110 hurdles coming off season-best time at Big Ten meet.
2. 400 relay. Second-seeded foursome of Riley, Azeez Shogbuyi, Josh Zinzer, Stanley Azie broke 18-year-old school record while winning at Drake Relays.
3. Kyle Engnell. Steeplechase ace another Illini Drake Relays champion.
4. Stanley Azie. Junior ran second-fastest 100 and 200 meters in school history at Big Ten meet.
5. Cody Wisslead. Enters as reigning Big Ten champion in 400 hurdles.