– Medalist Amber Tsevelekos fired a 43 at North Greens to lead Blue Ridge to a 194-209 win against Olympia. Kristan Maxwell was second for the Knights with a 46.
– LeRoy swept the top five spots in a 184-204 win against Olympia, led by medalist Aaron Martell's 44. Jacob Wohlwend (46), Caleb Graybeal (47), Brandon Bronke (47) and Stephen Lake (49) rounded out the top five for the Panthers at LeRoy Country Club.
– Mahomet-Seymour's Garrett Cox and Urbana's C.G. Facer fired 37s to tie for medalist honors in Mahomet-Seymour's triangular win against Urbana and Bismarck-Henning at Urbana Country Club. Seth Trolia (38) and Grant Dukeman (39) also went low for the Bulldogs.
Andy Bott led the Blue Devils with a 41.
– Zach Guenette's 50 was the top score for second-place Watseka in a triangular against first-place Beecher and Momence. Tanner Harris backed up Guenette with a 52.
– Will Zech fired a 40 and Kam Wells and Joel Spaulding each shot 45 for second-place Champaign Central in a triangular against champion Mattoon and Rantoul.
– Medalist Madison White fired a 42 for Centennial in the Chargers' triangular win against Champaign Central and Mount Zion. Teammate Lizzy Dombroski was second with a 43. Central got a 49 from Jane Choo.
– Fisher's JAKE WARMOTH was medalist in a triangular against Lexington and Woodland at El Paso Golf Club. The Bunnies (208) finished second to Lexington (181).
– Madeliene Baillon, Jiwon Yoon, Mara Fallon and Andrea McDowell all won singles matches for St. Thomas More in a 5-4 win against Champaign Central. Samantha Emery and Shoham Band were winners in singles and doubles for the Maroons.
– Alaynna Balanay, Myisha Howard and Tessa Turner all won singles matches for Urbana in a 5-4 loss to St. Teresa. Howard teamed with Samantha Mwenda to win in doubles.
– Allison Hansen, Maria Mears and Sanjana Anil all earned wins in singles and doubles for Centennial in a 6-3 win against Mattoon.
Emily Lydic also won in singles for the Chargers. Michaela Kearney was Mears' doubles partner.
– Ben Flodstrom scored a pair of goals and Lonnie Barnes provided two assists for Centennial in a 5-3 loss to visiting Normal U-High. Adair Teacalco also scored for the Chargers.
Swimming & diving
– Jenny Hill (200-yard individual medley, 100 breast- stroke) and Gabi Rajic (50 freestyle, 100 freestyle) were double-event winners for Urbana in the Tigers' 95-91 win against Champaign Central. Hill and Rajic also were part of the winning 200 and 400 freestyle relay teams.
Urbana divers Anna Freyfogle, Baili Roy and Hannah King swept the top three places.
Central's Hannah Newman won the 500 freestyle and the 200 freestyle.