Monday highlights: Henderson lifts Judah Christian
– STEPHEN KROUT's 1-over 36 led Bismarck-Henning (161) past Westville (217) and Shiloh (240) at Harrison Park.
– Medalist BROCK PEAVLER shot 36 as Rantoul edged Centennial 181-183.
– ASHLEY TIELE was medalist with a 45 in Milford's loss to Iroquois West at Shagbark. CRYSTAL MEDINA shot 46 for the Raiders.
– Blue Ridge cruised past Monticello behind medalist AMBER TSEVELEKOS' 48.
– Arcola-Arthur's BROCK MILLER earned medalist honors with an even-par 34 in a three-team meet at Kaskaskia.
– LINCOLN SLAGEL shot 37 to lead Prairie Central past Ridgeview and CPCI at Indian Springs.
– Villa Grove got a 38 from medalist BEN HARNED in defeating Windsor and Shelbyville at Tri City Country Club.
– DAVID HOHULIN and CHRIS WITTEMAN shared medalist honors with 44s in Gibson City-Melvin-Sibley's 2-stroke defeat against Dwight at Railside.
– Medalist KYLE POOL shot 36 in Iroquois West's 3-stroke defeat against Donovan. Milford was third.
– CHARLOTTE GOSS shot 40 as Mahomet-Seymour finished second in a four-team meet at Indian Creek.
– MOLLY MARCUM shot 48 as LeRoy finished second in a three-team meet at Lick Creek in Pekin.
– RICHARD HARRINGTON and JOSH KULAS fired 38s to share medalist as St. Thomas More (159) defeated Watseka and Hoopeston Area at Shewami.
– JANE CHOO (49) led Champaign Central in a 193-223 loss to Charleston at Charleston Country Club.
– SIERRA MYERSCOUGH of St. Thomas More shot 39 to lead St. Thomas More past Watseka.
– Host Judah Christian scored five times in the first half – three from ALEC HENDERSON – in the Tribe's 5-2 victory against Decatur Christian.
– JONATHAN LUKUSA scored twice and ADAM BLACKMAN assisted on both second-half goals as host Urbana (9-2, 4-0 Big 12) beat Champaign Central 3-2. "We had a couple more opportunities than they did but I thought both teams played well," Urbana coach Randy Blackman said. Central keeper TANNER GOSLIN made 13 saves.
– MARIA MEARS won 6-3, 6-2 at No. 2 singles and teamed with ALLISON HANSEN for a win at No. 1 doubles in Centennial's 8-1 victory against St. Thomas More.
– St. Thomas More defeated host Unity 25-21, 25-17 behind six kills apiece from BECCA MILLAGE, MADDIE KUNAS and MEGAN CASAGRANDE.
– JACY COCHRAN collected nine kills and TAYLOR JEAN dished out 22 assists in Fisher's 17-25, 25-18, 25-21 victory against Watseka.
– St. Joseph-Ogden improved to 16-2 with a 25-5, 25-6 victory at Oakwood. HANNAH GAYLORD had eight kills and six aces for the Spartans.
– ROBIN HARGRAVE had four kills and MACEY SMART and McKENZIE WHITE added four blocks apiece in Urbana's 25-21, 25-19 victory against Springfield Southeast.
– CARA EDWARDS had nine kills in Arcola's 20-25, 25-15, 25-23 loss to Central A&M.
– MACKENZIE SEIP's six kills and SAM KOHLBECKER's 13 assists propelled Tuscola past Shiloh 25-23, 25-22.
– ASHLYN KAEB and SAMANTHA STOLLER had six kills in CPCI's 25-13, 25-20 loss to Herscher.
– Paxton-Buckley-Loda got six kills from KAYLA RIGGINS in a 25-18, 25-6 victory against Armstrong-Potomac.
– ERICA BAILLIE collected 16 assists as GCMS defeated Clifton Central 25-22, 21-25, 25-18.