– KATHERINE GRIMES had 13 assists and nine digs to lead Watseka to a 25-13, 25-20 victory against visiting Clifton Central.
– Centennial rolled to a 25-8, 25-6 victory against visiting Decatur Eisenhower behind LINDSAY ROGAN's 10 assists.
– ESTHER KEMPER and JAIME BLACKWELL combined for 13 digs, leading Champaign Central to a 25-11, 25-11 home victory against Danville.
– AUDRA JAMES had eight kills and SYDNEY STONE contributed 23 assists for St. Joseph-Ogden in a 25-12, 25-5 victory against visiting Iroquois West.
– HEATHER BAKER's 15 kills, seven digs and two blocks propelled Salt Fork to a 25-10, 25-12 victory against visiting Oakwood. MEGAN McCORD added 15 digs, three service aces and six kills for the Storm. MADDY STUTSMAN had 20 assists for Salt Fork, which also received six service aces and 12 digs from TAYLOR VICE.
– OLIVIA DOWNS racked up 27 digs for Fisher in a 25-18, 23-25, 25-20 victory against visiting Fieldcrest. LINDSEY WILLIAMS added nine kills and Taylor Jean had 16 assists for the Bunnies.
– JENNI ROMACK had seven blocks, nine digs and five kills for Bement in a 25-14, 21-25, 25-22 loss to visiting Okaw Valley. TAYLOR WEGRICH added 11 digs for the Bulldogs.
– GRETCHEN STENGER, CHRISTINE FORTNEY and CARA EDWARDS had four kills apiece for Arcola in a 25-15, 25-18 victory against host Lovington.
– LINDSEY TROIKE had six kills and two blocks for Tuscola in a 25-19, 25-10 loss to visiting Clinton.
– BECCA MILLAGE's triple-double (12 kills, 10 service aces, 10 digs) lifted St. Thomas More to a 21-25, 25-13, 25-16 road victory against LeRoy. MEGAN CASAGRANDE added five blocks and nine kills for the Sabers.
– KAITLIN HUPP had seven digs for Argenta-Oreana in a 25-17, 25-12 road loss to Macon Meridian.
– Heritage swept host Martinsville 25-20, 25-21 behind MARIAH COLEMAN's 11 kills and TAYLOR WIENKE's 12 digs.
– TANAYA BEHL had two service aces for Villa Grove in a 25-6, 25-10 loss to visiting Cerro Gordo.
– AMBER MEYER's 21 assists and three service aces propelled Tri-County to a 25-19, 25-14 road victory against Arthur. ASHLEY TABB had 11 digs for the Knights.
– Rantoul rallied past host Pontiac 18-25, 25-22, 25-20 behind TINA AGUIRRE's 10 kills, 10 digs and three blocks. OLIVIA CARTER had 15 kills and five blocks for the Eagles, who also received 13 digs and four blocks from HANNAH WASCHER.
– JULIE WALSH had 11 kills, seven digs and two service aces for Monticello in an 18-25, 25-23, 25-11 road victory against Warrensburg-Latham.
– SERENA CALHOUN's 12 kills lifted Schlarman to a 25-19, 25-16 victory against Chrisman at Danville.
– Sullivan fell to Moweaqua Central A&M 21-25, 25-9, 25-20 despite six kills, two service aces and 11 assists by CHELSEE McMAHAN. KATIE MASSEY had five kills and four blocks for the Redskins.
– MEGAN JONES had 22 digs, six kills and five blocks for Ridgeview in a 13-25, 25-15, 25-21 home victory against El Paso-Gridley. LACEY GLEESON had 23 digs for the Mustangs.
– Bismarck-Henning defeated Armstrong-Potomac 25-9, 25-13 behind SAMANTHA SIDDENS' seven kills and BAILEY BRYANT's five blocks.
– MOLLY COCKERHAM had 10 digs and EMMA CABUTTI seven kills for Mahomet-Seymour in a 25-15, 25-19 loss at Bloomington Central Catholic.
– Danville did not lose a set in rolling to a 9-0 victory against host Urbana. EMMA PECK won 6-1, 6-0 at No. 1 singles and combined with BETHANY SEXTON for a 6-0, 6-0 win at No. 1 doubles.
– ALLISON HANSEN won 6-0, 6-0 at No. 1 singles, leading Centennial to a 5-0 victory at Watseka.
– MADELIENE BAILLON and JIWON YOON won singles and doubles matches for St. Thomas More in a 5-4 road loss to Bloomington.
– EMILY BAILEY of Watseka and EMILY HEISER of Prairie Central shared medalist honors with 46s, and the Hawks won the dual meet 213-233 at Indian Creek Golf Course in Fairbury.
– LeRoy edged El Paso-Gridley 196-197 behind runner-up MOLLY MARCUM's 42.
– CHARLOTTE GOSS shot a 38 for a 3-stroke win, leading Mahomet-Seymour to victory in a three-team meet at Lincoln Elks Country Club in Lincoln.
– JANE CHOO shot a 47 for Champaign Central, which finished third in a four-team meet at the University of Illinois Blue Course in Savoy.
– JACOB WOHLWEND of LeRoy shot a 41 to finish third in a three-team meet at LeRoy Country Club. The Panthers finished second, and Fisher was third.
– MAT BOWEN of Salt Fork and ANDY BOTT of Bismarck-Henning shot 34s to share medalist honors in the Storm's 148-161 victory at Blue Needles Golf Course in Fairmount.
– DYLAN GREGER of host Villa Grove shot a 38 for a 4-stroke victory, and Judah Christian won a three-team meet by 6 shots. Runner-up STEPHEN LOWE led the Tribe with a 42.
– NICK HUISINGA shot a 37, edging Monticello teammate DALY O'BRIEN by 1 stroke for medalist honors in a three-team meet at Tuscola. The Sages edged the Warriors by 4 shots for the team title. AUSTIN MASUGA led Tuscola with a 40. Third-place Sullivan was led by Patrick Miller's 42.
– JAVIER SALDANA and JAMES MULLEN shot 43s to share medalist honors and lead Hoopeston Area to victory in a four-team meet at Hubbard Trail Country Club in Hoopeston. The Cornjerkers finished 12 strokes ahead of CPCI, which was led by KLINTON SMITH's 45.
– BEN FLODSTROM's hat trick and ANDY DRACKLEY's seven saves led Centennial to a 5-0 victory against visiting Mahomet-Seymour. LONNIE BARNES contributed three assists and a goal in the win.
– IAN PARK scored the first four goals of the match and finished with five, leading Hoopeston Area/Bismarck-Henning to a 7-0 rout against visiting Georgetown-Ridge Farm.
– HECTOR REYES of Iroquois West had six saves as the Raiders played to a 1-1 tie against host Fisher/GCMS. GABE VENEGAS of Fisher/GCMS and FRANKIE VEGA of Iroquois West scored unassisted goals.
– ERIC WENZEL scored in the second overtime on an assist from BEN WINN, lifting Unity to a 5-4 victory against Decatur St. Teresa. PHILLIP BLEICHNER-COOK had a hat trick for the Rockets, and Winn finished with three assists.
– JOHN TABB's goal and assist boosted St. Thomas More to a 2-0 victory against visiting Salt Fork/Westville. TRAVIS JOHNSON also scored for the Sabers.
– Goals by PATRICK WONG and TARIK KORIC led Urbana University High to a 2-0 victory against visiting Champaign Central. The Illineks improved to 13-0-1.
– J.J. MALONE racked up five goals for Blue Ridge in a 7-0 rout of visiting Watseka. NICK BUILTA contributed four assists and a goal for the Knights (14-1-2).
– KEGAN DECKER's goal and assist boosted Oakwood to a 4-0 victory against Schlarman at Danville.