– EMILY SPANGLER (39) and KATIE SPANGLER (44) swept the top two spots for host Gibson City-Melvin-Sibley in a triangular win against LeRoy and Iroquois West.
– CHRIS WITTEMAN (39) and DAVID HOHULIN (44) led the GCMS boys to a win against Iroquois West and Fisher at Railside. Iroquois West's Kyle Pool was the medalist with a 37.
– Watseka's ZACH GUENETTE and ROMER GILLESPIE each carded 41 to share medalist honors for the Warriors, who finished second to Donovan in a triangular that also featured Momence at Shewami Country Club.
– Medalist LIZZY DOMBROSKI fired a 39 for Centennial in the Chargers' 3-stroke victory against Charleston at the University of Illinois Blue Course. MADISON WHITE finished second with a 41.
– DAVID KEENAN's 33 earned him medalist honors and helped lead Salt Fork to a 44-stroke win against Marshall. MAT BOWEN (36), RYAN ANDERSON (38) and JORDAN DANZL (39) helped Salt Fork sweep the top four spots.
– Medalist JANE CHOO fired a 45 for Champaign Central in a win against Tuscola at Ironhorse. Stephanie Swaney's 48 led the Warriors.
— Medalist ANDREW SPARROW fired a 40, leading Sullivan to a win against Meridian at Sullivan Country Club. LUCAS MOSSMAN (41), PATRICK MILLER (42) and JOSIAH DAVIDSON (42) all went low for Sullivan.
— EMILY BAILEY’s 52 led the way for second-place Watseka in a triangular against first-place Grant Park and Beecher at Shewami.
– HANNAH WRIGHT, JULIA SMITH, JAKEENYA EVANS and NEDA SROKA swept the top four spots for Champaign Central in a 17-53 win against host Pontiac.
– ALEX GOODLAD and KAIN SHIRLEY finished third and fifth, respectively, for Champaign Central in a loss at Pontiac.
– MORGAN LEACH had nine kills and KELLY WACHTEL added six for Centennial in a 25-10, 25-18 win against Springfield.
KARA JOHNSON added six aces and two kills, and SHELBY GALARDY had 12 assists for the Chargers (16-1).
– NELLI GOLMEEVA and SAMANTHA EMERY scored a doubles win for Champaign Central in a 4-1 loss to Normal West.