And the new area ZIP code with the highest percentage of residents fully vaccinated against COVID-19 is … Savoy’s 61874, which nudged Ivesdale’s 61851 from the top spot it held the last time we crunched the Illinois Department of Public Health-compiled numbers, a little over two months ago.
Here’s the list, including the percentage of residents who’ve received both doses and one shot.
Find a local business
- China's Xi faces threat from public anger over 'zero COVID'
- 'We the People' at heart of White House holiday decorations
- 14 years later, NATO is set to renew its vow to Ukraine
- NC Democrats' parity in Congress delegation may be fleeting
- Water boil order issued for more than 2 million in Houston
- 'Gaslighting' is Merriam-Webster's word of the year for 2022
- Biden boosts US effort to stem sexual violence in war zones
- Buffalo gunman pleads guilty in racist supermarket massacre
- China virus protests hit Hong Kong after mainland rallies
- Grains mixed, Livestock lower
- UPDATE: Iowa loses; Illini still have shot at Big Ten title game
- The News-Gazette's 87th all-state football team
- St. Joseph ready for its closeup in Monticello filmmaker's new movie
- N-G Top 25: Illini back on AP ballot (and Bielema back on refs)
- Bielema will coach Illini on Saturday
- UI prof on completing ultratriathlon: 'I want to do something unknown'
- LIVE! 2022 IHSA football state championships in C-U
- Rietz: Chicago 16-year-old called in initial threats to Urbana schools
- For Danville casino, it's full steam ahead
- Police looking for shooters who injured Champaign man early Friday