CHAMPAIGN — Manzella’s Italian Patio restaurant at 115 S. First St. is planning to be closed temporarily, from Saturday until July 28.
Manager Mary Manzella Racz said the closing is to give all family members involved with the restaurant a chance to attend a family wedding in Chicago — plus a few days after to rest and unwind.
More area updates in Sunday's 'It's Your Business' column.
Find a local business
- Iran executes first known prisoner arrested in protests
- Colorado shooter's 2021 case dropped for lack of cooperation
- Griner freed: WNBA star swapped for Russian, heads home
- Oil spill in rural Kansas creek shuts down Keystone pipeline
- Bill protecting same-sex, interracial unions clears Congress
- Witherspoon, Brown miss out on national awards
- Northern Plains tribes bring back their wild 'relatives'
- 'Merchant of Death' Viktor Bout now part of a deal himself
- Oldest DNA reveals life in Greenland 2 million years ago
- Officer, suspect hurt in gunfire after Chicago-area robbery
- Former Champaign church pastor pleads guilty in federal fraud case
- Steakhouse to reopen in time for Christmas parade
- After Ollie's, what's next at Champaign plaza?
- Bob's bowl update: Thanks, Utah
- Good Morning, Illini Nation: Win against Texas has national media talking
- Urbana Middle School seventh-grader dies; e-learning day set Wednesday
- Asmussen Top 25: Illinois climbs to No. 24
- At Willard Airport, bigger is better
- Illini bound for ReliaQuest Bowl
- Raising Cane's Campustown location now set to open in February