We are looking for an Office manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. The role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
Office manager duties and responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, making office supplies arrangements, coordinating billing, fostering quality customer service and providing general administrative support to our employees across various departments. Previous experience as a Front office manager or Office administrator would be an advantage. A successful Office manager should also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
Ultimately, the office manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Experience with payroll processing and HR functions
- Preparation of financial projections
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree, Accounting and/or Business degree a plus – or equivalent experience of 5+ years in a similar type position
Salary commensurate with experience.
Send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org