for the Village of Westville Police Department. Competitive salary and benefits including health insurance, and IMRF pension.
1. High School Diploma/
2. Valid Driver's license
3. Current Illinois Law Enforcement Training and Standards Board part-time or full-time certification
4. Pass background check
5. Ability to work varying shifts6. Must be in good standing with current police department(s) or have left the previous department(s) in good standing.
Probationary officer base salary: $48,568.00/yr After probation base salary: $50,648.00/yr
Applicants may email
resumes to the Village Clerk at
email@example.com. The Village of Westville is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Provider.
Placing an Assumed Business Name in The News-Gazette is easy:
- Register with the County Clerk
- Email the registered document to: firstname.lastname@example.org (include your name, address and phone)
- We will contact you to pay by credit/debit.
- Notice publishes once a week for three weeks after which a proof of publication will be mailed to you.
Questions? Contact us at 217-351-5329