UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS FOUNDATION
has an immediate opening for an
Coordinator, Records Services
The University of Illinois Foundation (Foundation) is the official fundraising and private gift-receiving
organization of the University of Illinois (University). It works closely with alumni and friends, faculty and staff, corporations and foundations, as well as campus
development professionals to create fundraising
programs and opportunities that benefit the University.
The Records Services Coordinator provides direction and support for Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS) to University of Illinois Foundation (UIF) and the University of Illinois Advancement
community. This position also serves as tier 2 support to Records Services employees and liaises with UIF departments to ensure proper paper and electronic document management.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide routine support for EDMS systems, record services employees, and UIF revenue functions.
2. Collaborates with UIF Departments and
Advancement Units to produce proper creation,
storage, and disposition of documents.
3. Consults with functional teams to document capture methodologies, metadata application and quality
4. Supports the Records Manager with the creation and implementation of training for UIF and
Advancement users on the UIF EDMS.
5. Facilitates the documenting and maintaining of an information and security classification scheme,
helping to ensure the confidentiality of UIF and
Advancement content in accordance with UIF
Records Retention Schedules.
6. Assist with creation of document workflows and
other document management automation in the EDMS system to expedite UIF business processes.
7. Creates, documents, and maintains functional
specifications for EDMS implementation.
1. Bachelor’s Degree
2. 3+ years’ experience working with electronic
document management and imaging systems
3. High attention to detail and ability to adhere to
specific records management regulations
4. Demonstrable critical thinking skills, proficient
reading/comprehension skills, and the ability to work independently
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Information Sciences
2. Graduate Degree in Library and Information Science
3. Experience working with Hyland OnBase
4. CDIA+, ERM or other records management
Competitive benefit package and
compensation commensurate with experience.
Comprehensive background check including but not limited to a criminal conviction and credit check will be conducted.
Application Deadline: November 14th, 2021
Application Process: For full consideration for the role, all candidates must complete an online
application and include a resume and cover letter. Candidates may create a profile through
https://jobs.uif.uillinois.edu. For further information regarding application procedures, contact Foundation Human Resources at
THE UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS FOUNDATION
IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL