UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS FOUNDATION
has an immediate opening for an
Manager, Event Engagement
The University of Illinois Foundation is the
official fundraising and private gift-receiving
organization of the University of Illinois. It works closely with alumni and friends, faculty and staff, corporations and foundations, as well as campus development professionals to create fundraising programs and opportunities that
benefit the University.
The Manager of Event Engagement is
responsible for the oversight and execution of key donor engagement events, planning for event and meeting experiences for multiple audience types including internal and external constituents. The Manager will assist in the planning and organizing of UIF meetings and special events, specifically in the areas of Board and donor engagement, employee
communications and events, and community engagement.
• Bachelor’s degree
• At least five years of professional experience in event management.
• Proven interest in philanthropy and belief in the work and mission of the UI Foundation.
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced,
team-oriented environment with changing
priorities and sometimes moving deadlines.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office suite and the propensity to become proficient in Blackbaud (or equivalent customer relationship
management system) and related technical
• Exhibits development program values of:
integrity, civility, collaboration, innovation and impact.
Application Deadline: June 4, 2023
Application Process: For a full description of job duties and to create an application profile please visit https://jobs.uif.uillinois.edu.
All candidates must complete an online
application and include a cover letter and
resume. For further information regarding
application procedures, contact Foundation
Human Resources at
THE UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS FOUNDATION
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER