The idea of Juwan Howard heading back to Michigan sparks an interesting question. Who would be the comparable player-turned-coach at Illinois? That's easy - and it involves a pair of teammates from the Glory Days.
As featured on
Juwan Howard heading back to Michigan sparks an interesting question. Who would be the comparable player-turned-coach at Illinois?
- 2019-20 High School Confidential: Week 4
- Champaign school board approves settlement, release agreement with CFO
- Lovie still has AD’s full trust
- Illini playing it safe with new forward
- Meg Makes | Turning relatives’ gifts into delicious dinner
- Jim Dey | Plan to pool police, fire pensions has shades of over-promising, under-delivering
- Illinois election officials to congressional panel: More money, leadership needed on security
- Champaign council to work on clarifying roles of commissions and subcommittees
- Friendships form among those flocking to Chick-fil-A for chance at free food
- Two dead in crash west of Paxton
- Danville weighs using eminent domain on 3 holdouts in footprint of Carle's proposed facility
- Good Morning, Illini Nation: 'Collegiate version of Shaq'
- Police: Two arrested after shots fired in Champaign bank robbery
- High school football scoreboard: Oct. 11-12, 2019
- Farmer finds 2 dead in car after overnight crash near Paxton
- Cockburn has rediscovered joy in basketball at Illinois
- Good Morning, Illini Nation: Observations from the open practice
- Tom's #Mailbag, Oct. 11, 2019