Wednesday was Golden Wedding Day at the Georgetown Fair, an annual event that brings together couples who’ve been married for 50 years or more.
As featured on
The annual event brings together couples who’ve been married for 50 years or more to socialize and enjoy live music and light refreshments.
News In Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- The Law Q&A | It's my duty to explain this complicated mess
- Illinois baseball aiming to 'keep things simple' in 2023
- Bob's buzzer-beaters | Baylor connection at it again
- Illini Legends, Lists & Lore: This day in Illini history
- Concerns over prayer breakfast lead Congress to take it over
- Shiffrin must wait for record win 86 but takes slalom title
- Israeli-Palestinian cauldron tests US as Blinken visits
- Gregory Allen Howard who wrote 'Remember the Titans' dies
- Israel prepares to demolish home of Palestinian gunman
- Tyre Nichols case revives calls for change in police culture
- A peek into the Mailbag: Activity at former home of Champaign steakhouse
- List of local boys' basketball all-time leading scorers
- Baseball star McClure starting new athletic career — with Illini football
- Report: Illini land second transfer quarterback
- Watch: Salt Fork's Blake Norton drains 80-foot buzzer beater
- State lays out case against woman accused of murder of her own friend
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet in Champaign hiring for Feb. 22 opening
- Men's basketball notebook: Illini signee Hansberry takes in victory
- Jay Simpson | It's official: Refs have it rough
- Champaign school board signs off on new middle school assignments