News In Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Inaugural poet Amanda Gorman: 'Even as we grieved, we grew.'
- Inauguration fashion: Purple, pearls, American designers
- Vice President Harris: A new chapter opens in US politics
- Gun possession nets a prison sentence for Champaign man
- Biden repudiates white supremacy, calls for racial justice
- The Latest: Pompeo ethos sign removed from State Dept. lobby
- Democrats gaining Senate control as new members take oath
- Wall Street hits records as hopes build for more stimulus
- United Airlines posts $1.9 billion loss in pandemic-laden 4Q
- New CDC director takes over beleaguered agency amid crisis
- Wednesday's coronavirus updates: Region 6 goes 3-for-3: Positivity rate down, hospitalizations down, ICU beds aplenty, paving way for possible move to Phase 4 as soon as Thursday
- Trump bids farewell to Washington, hints of comeback
- Monday's coronavirus updates: Region 6 gets all-clear to advance to Tier 1, bring back limited indoor dining; 4 more deaths in Champaign County
- IHSA sports can resume in Region 6 after improvement in mitigation plan
- Rantoul shooting incident leads to five arrests
- UPDATE: Urbana woman dies after being hit by vehicle
- UPDATE: Champaign tavern closed, but owner hopes to reopen
- Friday's coronavirus updates: Region 6 could move out of Tier 3 restrictions as soon as Saturday if hospitalizations keep falling; Pritzker announces limited indoor dining to be allowed in Tier 1
- Tom's #Mailbag, Jan. 15, 2021
- Sunday's coronavirus updates: If hospitalizations drop Monday, Region 6 could bypass Tier 2 altogether and head straight to Tier 1, which allows limited indoor dining
- Coronavirus response | Champaign County offering more vaccinations next week
- Your table's ready: Restaurants ready to resume indoor service