Evan Conn and Tim Ditman have the call as St. Thomas More takes on Rantoul High School in boy's basketball.
As featured on
GCMS win streak at 24; Rome sparks Rantoul; BHRA wins 12th straight
With the contract set to expire in 2020, board members have begun discussions about the future of the event, which could see a major change — having all four classes play over one weekend instead of the current two — wherever it's held.
- School raises $1,000 in boy's honor
- GCMS, BHRA football only ranked area teams entering Week 8
- Ask Bob: What's wrong with the Illini offensive line?
- Frazier on West Award watch list
- Police: Two arrested after shots fired in Champaign bank robbery
- Taco Bell comeback on tap in Rantoul
- 'We are not waiting anymore': UI sex-harassment committee releases report
- Democratic debates, Round 4: 12 candidates to share stage
- Friendships form among those flocking to Chick-fil-A for chance at free food
- Two dead in crash west of Paxton
- After 13 years, Savoy dealership's hanging Honda back on solid ground
- High school football scoreboard: Oct. 11-12, 2019
- Good Morning, Illini Nation: 'Collegiate version of Shaq'
- Farmer finds 2 dead in car after overnight crash near Paxton
- Cockburn has rediscovered joy in basketball at Illinois
- Good Morning, Illini Nation: Keeping tabs on famous formers still balling
- Good Morning, Illini Nation: Observations from the open practice
- Rantoul Village Board unanimously approves new $20 million sports complex