Brad Underwood's roster has a definite international flair. So it's no wonder his trusted assistant was in Greece scouting more potential talent. In his weekly podcast, beat writer Scott Richey touches on the strategy, explains his Top 25 voting and apologizes for saying good things about DePaul.
As featured on
Latest: Assistant coach Jamall Walker was in Greece to see four-star Class of 2020 wing Samson Ruzhentsev (Russia) and five-star Class of 2021 forward Moussa Diabaté.
Remember that whole “recruit the world” thing Brad Underwood wants to do? It’s still happening.
- Tom's #Mailbag, Oct. 18, 2019
- Taylor Johnson
- Illini upset No. 6 Wisconsin
- OSF says Carle's plans for Danville facility would cut direct route to its ER
- UPDATE: Rantoul man wanted in Champaign shooting arrested in Kankakee
- Dry run of UI homecoming flyover turns heads in C-U (w/video)
- Crime Stoppers | Five sought for allegedly using stolen debit cards
- Biggby Coffee's west Champaign location set to close this weekend
- Pro-Palestinian group protests UI chancellor's email at homecoming parade
- Danville council approves use of eminent domain to clear way for Carle facility