Last week's upset win at Penn State opened a door for Illinois that seemed shut just a few weeks ago. Qualifying for a bowl game? There's at least a chance. Matt Daniels and Scott Richey discuss that and more in this week's Inside Illini Football.
News In Your Inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- In the middle of a crisis, Facebook Inc. renames itself Meta
- Arthur J. Gallagher: Q3 Earnings Snapshot
- How major US stock indexes fared Thursday
- Pandemic restrictions fuel recall efforts on fall ballots
- Broad gains for stocks push S&P 500, Nasdaq to record highs
- Grains, livestock mixed
- GOP revels in Atlanta World Series after All-Star Game move
- Spill containment drill planned for next week
- Feds: Hacker illegally streaming games tried to extort MLB
- Legal experts see strong self-defense claim for Rittenhouse
- Schools debate: Gifted and talented, or racist and elitist?
- Key events in Wisconsin surrounding Rittenhouse shootings
Latest Sports News
- Asmussen | Walters making a strong first-year impression
- Barnes, Tolson filling important role
- Illini looking to build off momentum from Penn State upset
- Good Morning, Illini Nation: More national recognition
- State Senate revives measure to allow limited sports betting on in-state colleges
- Arizona, Michigan games sell out
- Cockburn, Curbelo earn preseason All-Big Ten honors
- Meet Preston Stewart: Champaign native and Afghanistan veteran turned TikTok star
- Recruiting roundup: Badie, others prep for playoffs
- Illinois leaning on run game